Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: On the last RHAPpy Hour…
macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
On my digital soap box!!! Lol
08/23/16 11:26 AM

My fellow in-depthers....lol joking

Actually, Mikentosh I like the analysis of the returning jury member. After much thought, I do agree Da'vonne would target Paul. Here is why, not only did Paul put her on the block, but Bridgette was in jury to provide information. I can assume Bridgette basically told Da'vonne a run down of how she was targeted by Paul, and all the lies that Paul told to Da'vonne. In my opinion, Da'vonne would quickly hook up with Natalie, Michelle, and James. Her main target would be Paul, with the secondary target of Nicole. Da'vonne would work with Nicole and Corey to get Paul out, then turn on them.

If Paulie reenters I believe he would target Paul as well. There is no doubt that Paulie and Nicorey would be a threesome again.

If it is up to Zahiyah she will refuse to leave the jury house. She just wants to be with Paulie, she could careless about the BB house.

Bridgette hmmmm not to sure about this one!! I can see her aligning with Mr Jenkins immediately..lol Her knee is to injured to do well in any endurance comp. Even a skill comp might be to much. If she came back, she would team up with James and Natalie to take out Paul.

To be honest, it seems in each of my scenarios Paul is the main target. Hmmmm I wonder why?? Lol

Thank you for giving me something to consider!!

Your friend,
Liz

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* On the last RHAPpy Hour…
Mikentosh
08/23/16 08:55 AM
xx * Great analysis. I enjoy the HappyHour Podcast also NT
Papacrispin
08/23/16 08:00 PM
xx * I agree w/your assessment of Da'. However, I think Paulie would run right back to Paul unfortunately. NT
debbiedu22
08/23/16 01:54 PM
xx * I don't. Paulie would clearly be with Corey and Nicole. He might align with Paul for one week, but the trust will be gone. NT
Nusa
08/23/16 02:09 PM
xx * On my digital soap box!!! Lol
macysmom
08/23/16 11:26 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 668
Thread Tags: BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)