Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
On the last RHAPpy Hour…
08/23/16 08:55 AM

they speculated about each member of jury returning and what they would or wouldn’t do and who they’d go after and or align with. Victor and Corey they mostly assumed SSDD*.

I found 2 of them most interesting – Da’Vonne and Paulie.

There was agreement Da’ would target Nicole. Possibly, but I don’t think that would be her first aim. Da’ going back assumes Paulie stays in jury and so we can forget him in this speculation. I don’t think Da’ blames Nicole for being in jury in any way, shape or form other than her vote to put her there. Da’ is not quick to forget and no matter how prettily Paul tried to play it, ultimately it was he who put her on the block and that allowed the backdoor to work. My belief and firm conviction is Paul is Enemy#1 if Da’ goes back into the house.

They think Paulie is going to target James. Paulie has to have realized by now it was Paul that not only supplied the knife, he helped push it into Paulie’s back. Nicole and Corey are a no-brainer and Paulie would tolerate Natalie long enough to get Paul out. This scenario also assumes Victor, not Corey is in jury. It’s Tueday, early, and things may change before the live show.

Their (the LFC) hope is for Bridgette. The laugh is me imaginging Bridgette kicking ass and not taking names, but then she just rescues Mr. Jenkins and leaves again. She too has to have realized that Paul and Victor snaked her.

Who else? Who elese? Who else? Oh! Zakiyah. How anxious do you think she is to go back into the house? And does she go to Michelle and Natalie or Nicole and Corey? Nicorey. Next!

I don’t for a millisecond believe all of you agree with my assessment.

The digital soap box is all yours.

NOTES
*same scat, different day

If you'd like to watch:

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Edited (08/23/16 09:04 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* On the last RHAPpy Hour…
Mikentosh
08/23/16 08:55 AM
xx * Great analysis. I enjoy the HappyHour Podcast also NT
Papacrispin
08/23/16 08:00 PM
xx * I agree w/your assessment of Da'. However, I think Paulie would run right back to Paul unfortunately. NT
debbiedu22
08/23/16 01:54 PM
xx * I don't. Paulie would clearly be with Corey and Nicole. He might align with Paul for one week, but the trust will be gone. NT
Nusa
08/23/16 02:09 PM
xx * On my digital soap box!!! Lol
macysmom
08/23/16 11:26 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 667
Thread Tags: BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)