Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Hiyas MadVelvet! We seem to have this convo every year but actually much more often over the last 3-4. Perhaps this is also why we've been blocked
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Back to Basics, PLEASE!!!
08/22/16 02:25 PM

I like the concept of most BB’s everywhere else where the viewers are more involved. I felt a part of the show in S1. They made noms, we voted who we wanted evicted.

As far as production/interference – why not try a confessional approach where a HG can go in when he or she wants and say any friggin’t thing they want to say. And since this ‘digital’ season is unknown, it seems the perfect time to try this.

And…
Other than medical or personal safety needs and restocking the supplies, stay the hell in the walls.

No choosing which cameras the feeds can see. Let us choose. A confessional channel, of course. Discourse on another channel. And put some PZM mics by the beds so any pillow talk is picked up whether they try to mask it or not.

Oh. Make the HoH room less fun to hide out in. Or put a palm scanner on the door and only the HoH can open the door. No one belongs in there without an invitation when they aren’t HoH.

I’m not trying to put the Chenbot on the scrap heap, but have a channel where past HGs can talk about what they see going on and predict, if they dare, what may happen. Julie can steal Big Jeff’s job and interview them more thoroughly when they come out.

You want a really good twist – leave them waiting to see what happens and don’t do anything.

Let’s go more like hockey – if they break a minor rule, sit them down.

One week, add up achievement points that are for pre-announced (to viewers) events or tasks and whomever has the most is HoH. Then never do that again, but let them wonder if it will occur again.

I’ll stop since I seem to be getting increasingly off the rails here. Feel free to agree, disagree or add more ideas of you own.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Have to get this off my chest as a BB Fan and Feedster
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 09:34 AM
xx * Hiyas MadVelvet! We seem to have this convo every year but actually much more often over the last 3-4. Perhaps this is also why we've been blocked
Wicked_Pixie
08/22/16 01:41 PM
xx * Back to Basics, PLEASE!!!
Mikentosh
08/22/16 02:25 PM
xx * If they made bb like that, I would never stop watching, and paying for the feeds NT
macysmom
08/22/16 07:56 PM
xx * If the game is rigged, who will the F3 and winner be? NT
jovoh
08/22/16 06:30 AM
xx * If you can't answer that question, then it doesn't matter whether it's rigged or not. It's still a mystery to you, which is the fun part. NT
Nusa
08/22/16 11:34 AM
xx * there have been several blatant examples of DR overstepping their bounds, if you will. Two come to mind, Rachel said on feeds that DR told her there
Elle511
08/21/16 03:19 PM
xx * On the flip side, using the DR as a strategy excuse happens all the time, so they don't have to come up with an actual excuse.
Nusa
08/21/16 12:28 PM
xx * Yeah, like when someone says "my therapist told me to..." NOO, your interpretation, the therapist suggested or pointed out. NT
Nomajority
08/21/16 01:26 PM
xx * I didn't hear her say it was just a feeling....hmmmmm NT
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 12:39 PM
xx * I didn't either. I heard her say 'well they didn't say that exactly" or something, but to me it was her taking it back cuz she'd get in
Elle511
08/21/16 03:13 PM
xx * A few things:
Majuro
08/21/16 11:48 AM
xx * Good Points
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 12:08 PM
xx * I totally agree with MadVelvet. Not watching Fall, may never watch the TV show again, and might quite this season after tonight. Sad.
JokersRocks
08/22/16 04:36 PM
xx * Hmmmm
Majuro
08/21/16 01:33 PM
xx * Totally agree. I'm just as fed up with all the BS. Maybe we should watch TV show only so we are blind to all else. NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 10:57 AM
xx * Omg MadVelvet!!!
macysmom
08/21/16 10:40 AM
xx * I couldn't agree more. It's ruined it for me. I don't have
GabbyRose
08/21/16 10:27 AM
xx * I think lots of us are disenchanted with what BB has come. NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 11:23 AM
xx * If we all cancelled our feeds on same day would it send BB a message? NT
bb4peeker *
08/21/16 11:37 AM
xx * No NT
MadVelvet *
08/21/16 11:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3812
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)