Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Firearcher
Mostly lurking
Reged: 08/15/16
My Prediction for BB winner
08/20/16 12:14 PM

2 days ago I made this prediction and so far its come true.

Week #1 Victor and Paul are nominated because they are viewed as the big thread. Victor evicted.

Week #2 Either Vic or Paul remains in house. I call Paul but in any case Paul slides under the radar. Corey, Nicole and Paul recognize they must bust up the trio of Michelle, Nat and James. James & Nat are nominated and James is evicted.

Week #3 With the last couple being Corey and Nicole they become targetted and are nominated. Corey is evicted.

Week #4 Our final 4 consists of 3 girls and 1 guy. Paul becomes the target because he's male. Nat says "Lets cronw a woman this year for winner" Sounds like something she'd say and Paul is likely put up and voted out.

Week #5 Our final 3 are Nat, Michelle and Nicole. I say 66% chance that Natalie and Michelle are in the final and they evict Nicole. The only way that does not happen of course is if Nicole wins Veto.

By a close margin Natalie beats Michelle for the BB winner. 5-3 vote in favour of Nat.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Prediction for BB winner
Firearcher
08/20/16 12:14 PM
xx * There is one thing missing in your scenario. What about the jury buyback???
macysmom
08/20/16 12:45 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 495
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)