Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Nusa
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 08/15/09
Did you notice that the voting for last care package doesn't start until eviction night, leaving only about 12 hours to vote?
08/19/16 01:50 PM

Presumably that's so the returning juror will have a fair shot at the prize, along with the remaining eligible guys in the house (Corey, Paul, Victor, but one of those will probably be evicted and be one of the competing jurors).

So, my predictions for Americas vote on the final Care Package. If:
1) Bridgette returns. I predict she will easily win the CP over the rest. America loves her still.
2) Da'Vonne returns. She'll probably win the CP over the guys, because America expects her to create drama.
3) Zakiyah returns. Too many haters, one of the guys will win.
4) Paulie returns. Too many haters, one of the other guys will win.
5) The evictee returns, leaving us with Paul,Victor,Corey.

I see Paul/Victor/Corey as sort of equal on the America scale. The returning player will change the house balance, but voting will be over before that new balance is clear to us. If I had to pick one of the three, I'd say Victor will edge out the other two.

On the subject of balance, remember that Natalie and Michelle won't be playing for HoH that week.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did you notice that the voting for last care package doesn't start until eviction night, leaving only about 12 hours to vote?
Nusa
08/19/16 01:50 PM
xx * ACP - I don't vote for it anymore, because I decided producers will decide who they want to give it to each week as the show is going. NT
CIAO
08/19/16 08:40 PM
xx * I see Victor winning it too, but that care package won't affect the game that much, they're getting too close to the end to alter the game for 5K NT
Majuro
08/19/16 06:24 PM
xx * Exactly my opinion! Bribe money should have been an earlier prize when it could have impacted the game. NT
bb4peeker *
08/19/16 07:52 PM
xx * My bad. I refreshed the page and the date changed. Mea culpa, mea culpa.
Mikentosh
08/19/16 01:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 489
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)