Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Tonight's episode was a bit tough to stomach...
macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
Your not alone..
08/19/16 08:11 AM

I checked out of the show basically it was on, but I was busy doing something on the ipad..lol The endless bleahness to Paulie's speech was disgusting. Then Paulie tells Julie he was acting when he was crying like a spoiled baby. Omg shoot me now!!! Thats exactly how I felt!! Then your right to push me over the edge, I see two people from bb past that I have always disliked!! NEVER CARED!!! I could just not take the show any further!! As you clearly state we could not even see the HOH comp. After waiting a zillion hours for the comp to end, we learn Natalie won HOH. Of course, Nicole and Corey are kissing the powers butt!!! I am like really overthings. Lol sorry for being so b*$chy, but I agree we can only take so much.

Now we have a jury buyback..ugh really!! Please tell me things will improve someday soon.

Thanks for reading my complaints!!
Liz

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tonight's episode was a bit tough to stomach...
Majuro
08/18/16 09:47 PM
xx * Tonight I was late joining the show and I see past HGs. I expected they would be voting for the 2nd HOH and maybe showing POV competition. NT
CIAO
08/19/16 08:31 PM
xx * Can be said in all caps for Friday show. NT
Mikentosh
08/19/16 06:08 PM
xx * Amen Mikentosh, I came here just to say I was mistaken and that tonight's was the WORST. Plus, 2 shows now and still no HoH comp?????? SHEESH! NT
Majuro
08/19/16 06:11 PM
xx * Princess Adora was also the real name of He-Man's twin sister, She-Ra. NT
Saedron
08/19/16 12:23 PM
xx * Your not alone..
macysmom
08/19/16 08:11 AM
xx * I think Macysmom wants to D.O.R. I told the Diary Room to give her the Princess edit, otherwise be forewarned she might go Jersey Girl on us NT
Majuro
08/19/16 06:14 PM
xx * I am also disgusted how BB seemed to let Paulie off the hook for his
bb4peeker *
08/19/16 11:20 AM
xx * Ditto for bb4peeker :) Hey -- we should form an alliance with Macysmom, take over the board...We'll ALL be B*tchy Spy lol NT
Majuro
08/19/16 06:16 PM
xx * Michelle winning the CP tells me the audience isn't fooled when it comes to Bawlie NT
FurnitureAlliance
08/19/16 05:07 PM
xx * We will be presented with Mr. Spectacular tonight as he was there at carnival. One good thing - Paulie STILL having to bake pies in jury! NT
bb4peeker *
08/19/16 02:43 AM
xx * Oh that is mean lol and if he gets back in house he'll still have to probably? Well at least Bridgette can spend hours giving him baking tips :) NT
Majuro
08/19/16 06:50 AM
xx * Rule stated "For the rest of the summer". He shoulda kept the Patriot unitard and his punishment would be all over. NT
bb4peeker *
08/19/16 11:23 AM
xx * For the rest of the summer "while he's in the BB house", not in Jury...lol! NT
debbiedu22
08/19/16 02:30 PM
xx * No, Julie made a remark about him baking pies in jury! The words on paper wer "The rest of the SUMMER" NT
bb4peeker *
08/19/16 03:48 PM
xx * No way...puishments never last into the jury house...like in the punishment veto...the person with summer have not doesn't eat slop @ jury house NT
bblancobrnx
08/20/16 09:09 AM
xx * You're so right...thank you. :-) NT
debbiedu22
08/20/16 09:43 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2166
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)