Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Tonight was the BEST
quakecanada
addict
Reged: 07/17/08
this female vs male post thing is so annoying because I dont see the one problem being addressed, BB does pick the women who can beat the men
08/12/16 03:06 PM

they pick buff strong men, who work out, and are in some cases " smart enough" to win the brain competitions and strong enough to win the strong competitions. As well, these type of guys who have usually been on sport teams growing up or similar, are used to team work and loyalty. If "pretty" is what BB is looking for, why are they not stacking the show with more female sports women instead of these people who just dont seem powerful enough. Lastly, the one main advantage of some of these guys is that these types of guys live in an environment where --- guys bug guys all the time, play tricks on eachother and just are always mental torturing eachother all the time in fun ---- so these guys are used to alot of this stuff. Look at Frank, he would have kept winning all those comps with ease......

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tonight was the BEST
16yrBBfan
08/11/16 07:56 PM
xx * this female vs male post thing is so annoying because I dont see the one problem being addressed, BB does pick the women who can beat the men
quakecanada
08/12/16 03:06 PM
xx * Um...
cryingovercovid
08/11/16 08:24 PM
xx * There’s this line in “The Breakfast Club”
Mikentosh
08/11/16 09:40 PM
xx * That's so right! He steered, but they all sit back and rode along. NT
bb4peeker *
08/12/16 09:35 AM
xx * Because.
cryingovercovid
08/12/16 04:10 AM
xx * umm
16yrBBfan
08/11/16 08:55 PM
xx * I didn't say anything
cryingovercovid
08/11/16 09:04 PM
xx * Females just seem unable to stick with an alliance. Correct me if I'm wrong,
bb4peeker *
08/12/16 09:46 AM
xx * I'm one of those fans. There's literally no reason to watch anymore. It's checkmate for any non-Brigade member (i.e. female). NT
Ephandis
08/12/16 08:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1852
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)