Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
Will the tornado hit the BB house???
08/10/16 11:10 AM

Hey my fellow in-depth peeps!!
There might be change on the horizon in the BB house finally.

Just in case someone missed the action I am going to make a quick run down of the meeting of the little lap doggies that happened this morning. If you already know please skip this part.

In a few short hours two conversations were going down last night. One between Michelle & Bridgette, and another between Natalie & James. Both were discussing how and why Michelle should stay. Approximately two hours later Michelle, Natalie, Bridgette, and James meet up in the London room to discuss reasons why to keep Michelle. 90% of it was how they are sick of being told what to do by Paulie. Then after talking they decided, it was time to clue Paul in on the conversation. They wanted Paul to know what Paulie has been doing and saying behind Pauls back. The plan was hatched to keep Michelle by James using his care package to take out Coreys and Pauls vote. They wanted to use those two so it does not appear so obvious. So the voting will go this follows:
Paul-cancelled
Corey-cancelled
Bridgette- Zahiyah
Natalie- Zahiyah
James- Zahiyah
Nicole-Michelle
Paulie-Michelle
Victor-no vote HoH
That leaves 3 votes to 2 sending Zahiyah out the door. The next part of the plan involves one of the five winning HOH so a combination of Paulie, Corey, and Nicole are put up for eviction. This one wins veto the other will go up. This plan had a shaking of hands and hugs to solidify.

Now that we know the plan of action. Do you think this will work?? Out of those five people do they have enough power to win the needed HOH?? Do you think Paul will spill the beans to Paulie?? I am praying for a change in the house. I hope this actually happens because I am sick of everyone in this house being blind!! What are your thoughts???
Do you think everyone is walking around like Paulies Lap doggies?? Do you think this five players that have been mostly clueless can stay solid??

I am happy to see Paul involved because he was too much under Paulies finger. I think he will have a better chance to win BB by doing this. Because I doubt Paulie would have taken Paul to final 2!! Paul is a better competitor than Corey & Nicole by far. Thats why Paulie would not stick with the final 2 deal they made. What would you do if you were Paul?? Go with the new plan or stick with Paulie??

Do you think the tornado will land on the King?? Guess we should expect the unexpected! I was not expecting this plan to come together!! Thanks for reading this post!! Please reply, let me hear your opinions and thoughts?? Even if your against this plan I wanna hear from you!!
Macysmom!

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Will the tornado hit the BB house???
macysmom
08/10/16 11:10 AM
xx * Macysmom, I love the way you summarized late last night and early am in a short, accurate and non-judgemental way, WTG! NT
ShrewLou
08/11/16 03:24 PM
xx * Holy Jinkies!
Majuro
08/10/16 07:10 PM
xx * "Spools of lies" Where have I heard that phrase before? NT
bb4peeker *
08/11/16 03:56 PM
xx * Sadly my friend Majuro..
macysmom
08/10/16 10:33 PM
xx * Last night the whole time they were talking Mich was pulling the cover over her Mike. BB did not EVER say "Stop obstructing your mike." NT
bb4peeker *
08/10/16 02:09 PM
xx * Michelle teaming up with mortal enemy Bridge, without continued malice and for a joint cause, gives me hope for the human race! NT
ShrewLou
08/11/16 03:26 PM
xx * I am totally on board for this change in the game. I want to see the game being played and Paulie's game blown up. No lap dogs in the BB house. NT
jannequin
08/10/16 02:05 PM
xx * I Can't wait for Michelle to pretend hanging out with Nicole. Would be fun to watch. NT
Mybbhg
08/10/16 01:26 PM
xx * I am so excited to catch the fall-out coming down! I have kept
bb4peeker *
08/10/16 01:06 PM
xx * Try to rmember…
Mikentosh
08/10/16 02:09 PM
xx * I think the eviction of Zak IS "cast in stone" It shows what idiots
bb4peeker *
08/11/16 07:56 AM
xx * Ditto NT
starrynite
08/11/16 10:36 AM
xx * Past performance for comps don't mean much when so many of them are throwing them, we don't know what they can really do NT
beachbum7
08/10/16 11:46 PM
xx * Mikentosh you are so right. Lol You hit the nail on the head..
macysmom
08/10/16 05:47 PM
xx * I think she will be told in the jury house, unless Paulie comes in the door NT
macysmom
08/10/16 01:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2322
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)