Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: so I guess my question is as a hn he has to sleep in the hn room why was he sleeping up in the HOH with Paul? Just wondering if something changed NT
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
My best answer is what you see on an episode didn’t necessarily happen in the last few hours or days. Nicole’s tumble is more than a week old. NT
08/05/16 09:28 AM

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Wasn't Paulie a have not last week?
Tamms
08/04/16 08:37 PM
xx * Paulie was, along with Natalie, Corey and Zakiyah. But Natalie got the have-not pass the next day, so she got out of it. NT
Nusa
08/05/16 12:01 AM
xx * so I guess my question is as a hn he has to sleep in the hn room why was he sleeping up in the HOH with Paul? Just wondering if something changed NT
Tamms
08/05/16 07:32 AM
xx * My best answer is what you see on an episode didn’t necessarily happen in the last few hours or days. Nicole’s tumble is more than a week old. NT
Mikentosh
08/05/16 09:28 AM
xx * It was the night before the VEto NT
Tamms
08/05/16 10:25 AM
xx * He's a have not this week, his first time. But not next week, James Corey and Bridgette will be. Corey two in a row. Zakiyah is also one this week NT
Majuro
08/04/16 09:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 626
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)