Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
All 4 remaining Care Packages are more important to the game
07/29/16 01:11 PM

Starting Sunday we can vote on disallowing two eviction votes. That will be in the next eviction though (through Aug 5).

Second is Super Safety. You can’t be nommed, but you get a “safety” costume you have to wear, if you dare.

After that is Co-HoH and that allows them to name 1 of the noms and possibly be a lame duck the next HoH comp.

Last is the bribe. They can offer 1 HG $5K to influence one event, but only one event. Some of them are only hoping for jury to make the full amount of stipend and may jump at the offer like they hoped/hope for prizes in comps.

Edited after I checked my information. dB^b

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Edited (07/29/16 01:19 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* All 4 remaining Care Packages are more important to the game
Mikentosh
07/29/16 01:11 PM
xx * I really hope people think this through. The votes are open for a while. I would like to make sure we don't give people in power even more power.
AnneTSocial
07/30/16 06:52 AM
xx * No way would a real fan of either the show or Natalie have voted that way. Only live feeders should vote! NT
bb4peeker *
07/30/16 07:56 AM
xx * A good deal of the Z fans on Twitter want her to get the safety, just because Paulie scolded her, many of them are feeders. They don't respect game NT
AnneTSocial
07/30/16 10:10 AM
xx * I wanted Day to get the vote cancel, but I don't think she'll be there next week. NT
bb4peeker *
07/30/16 04:22 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 745
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)