Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
:) This morning was feeders gold
07/27/16 06:14 AM

Not sure who was watching, but I laughed my butt off. Paul & Paulie were extremely entertaining!
After talking with Da'vonne Paul & Paulie learned that Nicole has been very sketchy. Both Paul & Paulie confirmed this information with both Frank & Bridgette. Paul also created a huge rift between Bridgette & Frank. As I post this Frank is now trying to undue the damage that Paul created.
Paul & Paulie shared this information with Day, and Zahiyah. Day confirmed what both P's are saying about Nicole. Zahiyah stated her feelings were hurt, and she was having her doubts about Nicole. Mind you all the talking between the P's, Day, and Zahiyah were very animated. Paul was hilarious. If you missed this and you do have feeds please go back and watch it. You will laugh, and see BB at its best. It began about an hour ago from the posted time.
Let me know your thoughts. Did you enjoy this as much as I did. What do you think will happen to Nicole??
MM

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* :) This morning was feeders gold
macysmom
07/27/16 06:14 AM
xx * It was brutal on Bridgette, but a somewhat good idea...
CassieM *
07/27/16 11:03 AM
xx * If Day got HOH and had half a brain she would put both Paulie and Corey up - One's gotta go! NT
bb4peeker *
07/27/16 12:47 PM
xx * Exactly!! I must admit.. I was truly laughing out loud!! :) NT
macysmom
07/27/16 12:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 998
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)