Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: This weeks assessments..
Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
We're starting to get to the middle part of the season where we're all pretty much sick of everyone lol
07/25/16 04:31 PM

After Frank goes (Unless production hands him the key to the secret room and the power within, or Bridgette punches someone, both a possibility)
I think the game will re-set and we'll get some better game play.

"Little Miss Crocker" is funny She's got a mouth like a sailor, I've never heard any HG swear more than she does. There's a character in Bridget Jones' diary who swears that much, so I call the BB one Bridgette Jones now. And I think I just insulted the Navy. Sorry Navy.
Maybe game won't reset though and she'll be gone next week.

Da'vonne I ranted 2 days ago about her disappointing game play. I hope with the reset her gameplay will too. Settling down is not a good sign to me, she needs to get to work.

Paulie I don't understand why people hate him here, except maybe his head has swollen, and with his new haircut his swollen head looks even worse? He went from the cutest boy to the ugliest lol. At least he's trying to play the game.

It's alleged that Corey aka Groot moved last night and even once said "Umm". Upon seeing signs of life, Nicole climbed all over him I'm sure.
It's SAD that his most interesting moment in this house was when he was sleepwalking!!!

Paul is annoying he heck out of me, he's so childish and so loud, but I do see his harmlessly fun, wide-eyed viewpoint of the world at times. He's this year's Zach, but Zach was a bit too much for me.
Paul is the definition of someone who should practice what he preaches though, with those pop-philosophy views he has.

Victor had a great attitude coming in I thought, just happy to be back, not going to make any waves. It helped that any semblance of an alliance is gone, so they're not threatened by him. He'll be an easy nominee fairly soon because that's just the way it goes, but maybe he can win a comp and make things interesting.

James should never have won that HoH, what was he thinking??? He shoulda dropped when Bridgette and Da'Vonne were haggling. He did the same thing last year when he no reason to win. He shouldn't have nominated Bridgette, but he may get away with it because Bridgette isn't badmouthing him about it, like last year when Shelli went off on him. If he only did it for the kiss, then, well, jeepers!

Michelle is going to be Steve, I said last week she'll probably win the whole thing. She's going to be hard to get out if they don't do it fairly soon. Wish she'd just be a little nicer.

Nicole is the worst liar of all time! But I give her credit for trying to fix stuff, at least she has enough brain to know when she's screwed up. And she screwed up because Frank asked her a direct question, and she can't lie well enough even to him!

Natalie I think will play a bit more now that Bridgette is separated, but I think that may cost her. She might want to stay just with James
and see what happens, then pair up with someone when James goes.

The Giraffe is playing an excellent social game, he may be in the best position overall as well. He's certainly near the top intellectually.

Overall I agree with everything you said MM!
BFN

ETA: I forgot Zakiyah! So did you! You forgot Michelle two weeks ago, I think it's part of your evil plan I *think* she's moving away from Paulie Obsession just a bit? His new look I think helped lol. I want
to root for her so much, so I hope she starts playing. I'm also very
envious of the way she can pull off wearing her boob shirt.

Edited (07/25/16 06:20 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This weeks assessments..
macysmom
07/25/16 11:53 AM
xx * We're starting to get to the middle part of the season where we're all pretty much sick of everyone lol
Majuro
07/25/16 04:31 PM
xx * Ahhhhh Majuro!!
macysmom
07/25/16 06:33 PM
xx * Agree at least 99%, lol - When did Paulie get "de-throned"? NT
bb4peeker *
07/25/16 12:02 PM
xx * Lol..meant he is not longer HOH..but good point. Glad you liked bb4peeker NT
macysmom
07/25/16 12:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 640
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)