Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

AustinDaWeasel
Mostly lurking
Reged: 08/07/14
Now that James has turned into a POS puppet liar, I officially hate the whole cast. Hey CBS, if you're gonna fix a show at last make it watchable...
07/25/16 02:15 AM

Every year I've found myself fast forwarding through more and more of after dark when they show certain people talking. Well I officially cannot watch the show anymore because now that James has turned into a weak love struck puppet, there is not one cast member I can stand to watch for more than about 30 seconds. The actual show itself has turned into a joke as well. With the constant terrible phony sound bites, all the fixed competitions and the whole gutless cast. I just can't do it anymore. I've tried, to roll with the changes, but it's more of a scripted reality show than ever. CBS is the worst network on free tv. Aside from Big Bang Theory, they don't broadcast any watchable shows anymore. It's a shame I've invested so much time into watching this season and it's turned to mush! In the words of the biggest D-bag to ever play BB...PISSED!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Now that James has turned into a POS puppet liar, I officially hate the whole cast. Hey CBS, if you're gonna fix a show at last make it watchable...
AustinDaWeasel
07/25/16 02:15 AM
xx * And I thought that was the first real game move he has made! Lies and deception - BB cannot be played otherwise. NT
bb4peeker *
07/27/16 02:44 PM
xx * They all lie. It's part of the game. At least James felt bad about it. Besides, Bridgette (who he made the deal with) was just a pawn anyway.
JAF
07/26/16 10:15 AM
xx * Well James lied last year too in an HoH deal, so it's not like he's turned into anything different, and he went against his showmance in the noms NT
Majuro
07/25/16 03:53 PM
xx * Yeah, I was expecting him to go back on the promise to Bridgett as soon as he stepped off the wall. It is exactly what he did last year and I loved it
tomkatwin
07/26/16 09:52 AM
xx * See ya next season maybe... NT
bb4peeker *
07/25/16 06:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 733
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)