Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Who knows?
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Just a few possible reasons we may find this season boring
07/21/16 12:12 PM

First and foremost, everyone thinks they’re zooming everyone else. Case in point. Paulie, Da’Vonne and James all fear Tiffany only because she’s Vanessa’s sister. She is Vanessa’s sister, but a very different player. They don’t trust her loyalty to them and they ostracized her from the 8 Pack and the Fatal 5, then made it seem as if she had defected. She had gone nowhere.

Second, the strength in numbers and King of the Mountain mentality. They pushed Frank away on the mis-information Da’ spread (same as with Tiffany above) and forced his alliance with Bridgette, yet they lay the onus on Frank (and Tiffany) for their sins. Add to that the herd mentality of follow the one who has the HoH key. They made a move last week and broke Bridgette’s HoH and then immediately turned and laid the blame for that on Tiffany. They walked away from her and made it seem she had wronged them. They made the choice and the plan, not her.

Couple power. The latest thinking is the four couples will run the table and empty the house and then it will just be us. Uhn-uh. This game is one winner, not four couples. I don’t see any way those four couples make it to the end together.

Looking too far ahead you miss what’s right in front of you. There were at least half of the 8 female players that wanted a woman to win, yet they couldn’t get together for one eviction to send Paul home and keep Bronte. This week they’re 7 and 3 are on the block. Poor planning, Ladies. Especially with Tiffany being RK winner. Tsk, tsk.

Paulie is a MUCH bigger imbecile than Cody. Cody believed a buddy and was a part of an ape squad that ran over the house for Derrick, who stepped out and took the check. Cody was in control of whether he got 50 or 500 and he chose 50. Paulie is so jacked on besting his brother he’s making five mistakes to Cody’s one. If Frank was a tyrant, what does that make you with your raging HoH-itis, Paulie? You have one of the most advanced cases I’ve seen. Maybe we should do a study for the medical journals. And that throat thing – have it looked at, Son.

Nicole. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Cinderella? Get your freakin head in the game and out of Corey’s armpit. He’s there for him. You’re a meat shield.

Mean Girls Club. Insert all of their names here at one point of another. (Some of you probably like that, but Bravo makes their bread and butter on that scat.)

Inability to make and carry out a plan. Last week they kept James in the dark and he’d have screwed up the numbers. Then they told him and he told Natalie and then Bronte knew. Also, Tiffany could and should’ve toned down the speech to add to the surprise. Bridgette got got good, but it’s hard to tell on Frank – his mout is usually hanging open.

Sleep factory. Too many of them subscribe to the sleep through the first half of the season theory of play. I am genuinely concerned Michelle could be nommed and evicted and would need to be woken up to go. If anyone deserved to get got it’s that Internet troll. She is in for a rude awakening when she sees her Twitter feed she left with her sister.

Repetition and Redundancy. Paulie’s “type of thing”; Paul’s – most everything he says is repetition. “Sorry, not sorry” and other trite pettiness is sickening. Most of these people have been to college. I still have text books, but I didn’t keep any of that kind of phraseology.

Inability to make a decision and stick with it. There are times for group dynamics and group unity, but in the end there can be only one. All the others are there for themselves (or TV time) and you need to look out for yourself.

But alas, as of this writing the thinking is Tiffany goes tonight. And none of them knows someone will come back, possibly Tiffany, which makes for the most drama compared to any of the four alredy gone. And boy would Tiffany come back pissed if she comes back. Unfortunately we don’t know if whomever is eligible to be nommed the first week or not.

I kind of think the HoH will be early and some of the BattleBack will happen tonight. I don’t know if the other three matches is long enough for whomever goes to gather themselves before their bout. This is all speculation since we don’t have precedent or any information.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Frank
bb4peeker *
07/20/16 05:51 PM
xx * To be frank about Frank
macysmom
07/20/16 07:52 PM
xx * Who knows?
bb4peeker *
07/21/16 02:56 AM
xx * Just a few possible reasons we may find this season boring
Mikentosh
07/21/16 12:12 PM
xx * Agreed. If he takes out the other alpha male (Paulie) and his No. 1 hater (Da'), I can see him going far. NT
cryingovercovid
07/20/16 06:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1269
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)