Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: What bothers me about the HG's strategy...
Papacrispin
enthusiast
Reged: 08/09/15
I agree on most points.
07/19/16 10:04 AM

Da played to hard to early. Fr does realizes he is not in total control. I think Michelle is the the only one who does not back down to Fr in terms of voicing her opinion. Nat is useless and will eventually hurt the game of James. I personally can not stand Bridgette. Paul has grown on me. Zak sort of keeps quiet listens and continues to slip by. Paulie is slowly putting a big target on his back. We all speculate about what we think will happen, but everything is determined by who wins HOH. Who knows, maybe Nat or Zak win in a crap shoot, then the following week whoever comes back wins HOH. We get a dbl eviction, etc.I never dreamed at this point in their season that Jordan, Rachel, Hayden, Ian, Steve, or Andy would win. (NOT AFTER 4th EVICTION). Derek is the only one I felt this early in their season could win. Remember I am talking after 4th eviction. Anyway there is still a lot of game to be played.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What bothers me about the HG's strategy...
cryingovercovid
07/19/16 08:20 AM
xx * Keeping Tiffany last week was against wishes of Paulie and James. I think if Paul had been told decision would have changed. NT
bb4peeker *
07/20/16 05:17 AM
xx * Good analysis, Thanks!
Majuro
07/20/16 12:11 AM
xx * I agree on most points.
Papacrispin
07/19/16 10:04 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 744
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)