Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
This weeks HG assessment since last HOH
07/19/16 09:55 AM

Ugh...this season for me has been disappointing in so many ways. However, as a true fan if BB I will keep hanging on to hope. I have not watched every show lately, because of my disappointment, so if I miss something please let me know.

Frank,
The master manipulator!! He has stayed tight with Bridgette, and even acted like a mean girl with her Monday night. He now brought Tiffany into his world, because he realized he was out numbered. He has used peoples words against them, and is leading the charge to get Day out. Sadly, he even has lied about calling Day a slut. We all know he said it, but he is using this against Day. Frank is aware Nicole is playing both sides, but feels he can manipulate her. He does have social game, I will give him that. However, I am not a fan.

Bridgette,
She is a typical mean girl, and her comments are disgusting. Frank told her to pair up with Tiffany to make Tiffany less paranoid. Now Bridgette and Tiffany bash all other houseguests non-stop. Bridgette has a lack of maturity and has no idea how the other houseguests feel about her. In my opinion, she is Franks pet, and will try to be his cabbage patch until the end. She has no chance of winning BB.

Tiffany,
I had high hopes for her. However, this week her levels of immaturity are very apparent. Tiffany states she does not lie. Wow very far from the truth. Tiffany is doing her best to blow-up Days game, and get her voted out. However, how could you trust her. Tiffany is not good at the social game, nor is she good at the physical game. I think if they HGs kept her in the game they would be very stupid. Tiffany does not show loyalty to anyone but herself. On Monday she sat in the HN room, and basically said F*&k this game. I am sorry, but millions of people would love to be in the BB house, and you treat this game like its meanless.
Tiffany is trying to use the sympathy card at every turn. To me, this is very unbecoming. She is not like her sister in so many ways. Tiffany needs to grow up, and stop acting like a brat. I think she will leave this week because of her own actions.

Paulie
He has a small case of HOH brain, however I have seen much worse. He is way to trusting of Corey and Nicole. Paulie, is to blind to see Corey will not take him to F2. Paulie would be better teaming up with Paul or James. However, I doubt he has the brain to do this. Paulie is onto Frank, and how he manipulates things. We have seen Paulie & Zahiyah become closer. Sadly, Paulie will not do a final 2 with her, because he is trying to play Derrick & Codys game. Paulie has an excellent social game. In my opinion, he needs to be more careful of who he trusts.

Nicole
Ugh..Nicole continues to flip flop back and forth between Frank, and her alliances with Paulie, Michelle, and James. Nicole believes Day is bad for her game. The thing she does not realize is Tiffany is far worse for her game. Nicole is very in-like with Corey. Nicole has also been lying and manipulating just to show she can. I believe this will bite her in the butt. Nicole is trying to blow-up Day to every one that will listen. In my opinion, Day has bigger fish to fry than Nicole. I wish she would be a lot quieter, and let the others go after each other. I think she wants to act like a bigger player this season, because she looked like a big floater the last time she played.

Corey
This guy is still a big lug! He does not have any strategic play. In the house he is extremely boring, and basically repeats what Nicole tells him. He has proven to be useless in comps. I do not understand why Paulie thinks they can beast the next few HOHs. Corey seems to be dead weight.

Paul
This guy has played pretty well for someone that does not know the BB game. Paul is playing Frank very well, and making himself less of a target. Sadly, he is the one people use to put on the block all the time. However, this is benefitting his game. I hope he does better in comps, because this could propel him far in this game. Paul has grown into a pretty good player. I think he will go far, if he continues to play smart.

Zahiyah
She is just a number right now. Zahiyah seems to get along with most of the house. One thing I like about her is how honest she is. If she does not like someone she does not pretend to like them. Zahiyah is very start forward. It does appear that she will be a floater, because her comp play has not been good. She is completely head over heels for Paulie. I do not think Paulie feels the same way.

Michelle
"Big Meech" she is also is just a number. Not sure who she really trusts. I do like how she plays Frank. However, she has not amounted to a big player. I thought she would have more strategic play since she was a super fan, but have not seen it yet.

Da'vonne
She has told some lies in the house, but who hasn't. She has definitely tried to play this game, but has made mistakes along the way. She took Tiffany's stuff animal and hid it yesterday. Not a mature thing to do. I do give her credit for not blowing up on Tiffany yesterday. Sadly, she does not realize how much she is disliked by Corey & Nicole. She has made mistakes, but I also think she has had a bad rap created against her by Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, and Frank. Day is not a threat in comps, at all. She needs to shut her mouth, and lay low to survive another week. If I was Paulie, James, Natalie, Zahiyah or Michelle I would keep her because she is not targeting them Her targets are Frank and Bridgette. I want to edit this part. This morning, I heard clearly wanting to target Nicole, Corey, Zahiyah, and Paulie. Not good Day!! This means it is time for her to go. She is most definitely targeting the showmances!!

James
Playing a very good social game, just like last season. He has fallen for Natalie. I am not sure that is great for his game. James seems to be getting closer to Paulie, which is a good thing. I like the fact he is willing to call people out on their sh*t. He needs to win comps to get ahead in this game.

Natalie
She is in the game for Showmances and I do not see anything more than that. Nicole and Zahiyah see Natalie as a threat to their showmances. They see that she is very beautiful, and do not want Paulie or Corey by her. To me this is just stupid. Natalie is just a number in this game, and will not go far or win BB.

These are my personal perspectives, and I realize many of you dislike Day. I just really think she has made mistakes, but others have amplified them into lies and bigger drama. I highly doubt she will get far, but I would keep her, because she is a big target. Please feel free to share your thoughts. If I am wrong about something please share, because I am interested in looking at both sides. Thanks for reading!!

Macysmom:)

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Edited (07/19/16 01:17 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This weeks HG assessment since last HOH
macysmom
07/19/16 09:55 AM
xx * Great read! Thank you taking the time to post this...I agree with you 100% NT
angelloveseddie
07/20/16 09:47 AM
xx * Your very welcome..
macysmom
07/20/16 10:03 AM
xx * Tiffany, after losing last HOH,
bb4peeker *
07/20/16 05:42 AM
xx * Hey bb4peeker!!
macysmom
07/20/16 06:43 AM
xx * I want Bronte or Victor back to spearhead a counter Newbie alliance...... NT
bb4peeker *
07/20/16 11:57 AM
xx * I think Victor would target Frank so that would be my choice. NT
macysmom
07/20/16 12:35 PM
xx * We have to wonder where Paul's loyalty would be... NT
bb4peeker *
07/21/16 03:04 AM
xx * Hi Liz! NT
bb4peeker *
07/20/16 11:10 AM
xx * Good Assessment MM, thanks for taking the time to do it, it helps me understand what's going on this confusing week...
Majuro
07/19/16 11:58 PM
xx * Hi Majuro
macysmom
07/20/16 06:32 AM
xx * I agree with some of your points but not all of them. This is my interpretation:
futurelpc7
07/19/16 11:00 AM
xx * Good analysis. People like Nicole who are not used to being deceptive can really look bad when they try to be deceptive. Her face gives her away. NT
jannequin
07/19/16 08:06 PM
xx * Hi futureipc7 welcome!!
macysmom
07/19/16 01:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2408
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)