Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Why Da'Vonne Deserves Better and Frank Deserves the Entire Story Be Airred...
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
I’m fairly surprised at some of the things some of you posted below
07/12/16 09:26 AM

First, Da’ did say something the first time and Frank did it again. And not only to her. Zakiyah and Nicole said he also does or did that to them. Far less than putting his hands on Da’ he consistently talked about her breasts, and comments about other women’s bodies being nice or not so nice or desirable. Yesterday he taled about Natalie’s nipples being bologna or like bologna.

It’s CERTAINLY not a play for sympathy or theatrics. If some of you ever need help and wrote things like that I hope people close to you treat you better than you wrote about Da’.

Frank is a hillbilly with no sense of propriety. No one signed up to be pinched, grabbed, slapped or lifted, spun and tossed. If Nicole were more insistant about that (or had any idea how close she was to being seriously hurt on the side of the pool) Frank would be ejected just for that. It’s no less dangerous than Justin holding a knife to Trista’s throat or Scott tossing furniture. Willie chest-bumping Chef Joe was by far less dangerous, but it was the pinnacle of a pattern of behavior he had probably been warned about.

Frank has a huge size advantage over most of those women and seems to glory in using it. We should be ashamed of ourselves for belittling their fear or anger.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why Da'Vonne Deserves Better and Frank Deserves the Entire Story Be Airred...
savjoz
07/11/16 11:38 AM
xx * I think the viewing audience has a good idea about what's going on with Frank and his mishandling of woman.. NT
Sizzle
07/13/16 08:46 AM
xx * Big Brother employees... how far would you get if you slapped a co-worker's butt... esp since these people are basically CBS employees right now NT
savjoz
07/12/16 01:23 PM
xx * I’m fairly surprised at some of the things some of you posted below
Mikentosh
07/12/16 09:26 AM
xx * Speaking of the chest bumping between W. Hantz and Chef Joe, I felt that Joe egged Willie on, somewhat, and was partially responsible. NT
ShrewLou
07/13/16 09:07 PM
xx * I’ve Got Chef Joe’s Back
Mikentosh
07/14/16 09:51 AM
xx * Agree, turning it into Da's theatrics and making Frank the victim.....well
agent99
07/13/16 06:58 AM
xx * Very well said. Thank you!! NT
macysmom
07/12/16 02:42 PM
xx * I am also surprised. Also this business about sexual abuse... Da'Vonne has been sexually harrassed, not abused but there is also a fine line...
savjoz
07/12/16 01:21 PM
xx * Mea culpa, Mike....you made me think more with
bb4peeker *
07/12/16 09:43 AM
xx * Agreed. Frank got a much better edit than he deserved.
Canucklehead
07/12/16 06:25 AM
xx * Incredibly well said! NT
Jewels
07/12/16 01:17 AM
xx * No excuses possible for Franks behavior, But....
bb4peeker *
07/11/16 06:47 PM
xx * Agreed. Frank's a pig and I'm no fan of his, but a few playful slaps on the butt is not "sexual abuse" IMO. It's rude and inappropriate
JAF
07/12/16 05:31 AM
xx * I agree 100% & let's face it they made it a big deal because they want to get rid of him. Paulie does a whole lot worse & they laugh & giggle. They...
starrynite
07/12/16 09:11 AM
xx * What does Paulie do that's worse? NT
bb4peeker *
07/14/16 08:09 AM
xx * Hey JAF..
macysmom
07/12/16 06:06 AM
xx * Yeah, I had thought about that too. And I agree, it muddies the waters. No one wants to give anyone else reason to not like them so they're
JAF
07/12/16 06:28 AM
xx * I'm just curious as to why there is no mention of the way some of these women are behaving. why do they get a pass just because of they're gender....
starrynite
07/12/16 10:07 AM
xx * "she let it get to the point where she broke down in front of half of the house."
bb4peeker *
07/12/16 06:51 AM
xx * I certainly do not support Frank, but I also do not support
bb4peeker *
07/12/16 06:25 AM
xx * 2 things…
Mikentosh
07/11/16 12:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7088
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)