Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Bingo!!! There's always a few BB guests that seem to disappear! NT
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
I’m fairly sure Michelle upped her chances of getting broadcast air time last night (or this morning).
07/11/16 09:56 AM

Hey Grammy. Hey, Thuse.

She is hiding because Frank is targeting her, but last night she was Big Meesh the rapper and the life of the party for a while. And she was clearly drunk.

There are people in the house (and others that may have a chance to come back) that I don’t care to see there. As anti-returnees as Glenn is (was) I think it would be fun to have seen his reaction to Jozea’s “reign” in the house. Glenn’s group seemed they had the best chance to win the first comp (Corey being so tall and long-limbed and all). Then they had their suspended sand castle mostly done and couldn’t hold it steady long enough to ring in. So they ended up with #2,500 each and down Glenn, but Nicole was HoH. When the newbies found out what HoH meant I think they may have wanted to be last first.

I’d be fine with a female winner, but mostly because I’ve had to listen to those guys make plans like the women don’t count in them and can’t do anything to change the outcome. I am so disappointed in how small Bridgette folded herself up to become Frank’s floor mat. I watch and wonder how she functions in an ER if that’s her personality. That added to the disappointment when she didn’t take charge when she won. I thought she was probably laying low. Now, at least for me, she has to go. And that doesn’t bode well for her Spy Girls.

I really can’t get behind any of the guys that left or are still there right now. I doubt Glenn would’ve been long for the BB world if he had stayed past pre-eviction, but he seems far better than most of the guys left.

I don’t think Da’ will keep the valve on her pressure cooker from spouting steam and she will go before the end. I may be wrong, but when someone she trusts betrays her she will go off.

Nicole has a good chance even though she’s so central to everyone. She could end up a casuality of a failed plot against another HG, but she moves around and keeps in touch well.

I would love for Tiffany to have been using the advice Vanessa gave her and lay low for three or four weeks. Unfortunately Da’ blames Vanessa for her ouster (it was her own damn fault) and targeted Tiffany with a whisper campaign to Frank and the others. Frank did some more damage with his bull-in-a-china-shop way of life. He vented at Tiffany about the wine and then refused to leave her alone when we was upset and asked him for space as he tried to smooth things over. That began Frank’s whispering campaign and the other HGs are taking second-and-third-hand things spoken as gospel. Come on! This is Big Brother – you need to question everything you hear, especially early in the season. And the Spy Girls shutting her out when they have a similar agenda (Girl Power) is ridiculous. Accepting Tiffany wouldn’t make the target on them any bigger. But they don’t know that since they’re there for the money.

Bridgette seems to know the game. Why is she playing so poorly?

I’m sure I’ve made you tired, I’m getting tired (and worked up).

Until again.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hello Siz, Mike & fun posters! Here since season 1, no longer watch feeds so I may be missing a lot, but this house is a mess. BB has thrown them
Grammy
07/10/16 09:20 PM
xx * This sure does describe the jigsaw puzzle this year.--it kind of makes my head spin to keep up with who's with who and what's what! My take so far...
BBenthusiast
07/11/16 03:21 AM
xx * Happy to see your view points. I might add, Who is Michelle? NT
Grammy
07/11/16 08:15 AM
xx * Keep watching and maybe you'll find a reason to see why I called her a contender. NT
bb4peeker *
07/11/16 11:01 AM
xx * Bingo!!! There's always a few BB guests that seem to disappear! NT
BBenthusiast
07/11/16 08:42 AM
xx * I’m fairly sure Michelle upped her chances of getting broadcast air time last night (or this morning).
Mikentosh
07/11/16 09:56 AM
xx * Chuckle! I know BB Worked-up. It is my vacation from so much of life's Worked-up. NT
Grammy
07/12/16 12:43 PM
xx * Great post! Here's my opinions on this season and cast: (long read)
bb4peeker
07/11/16 07:25 AM
xx * I agree with much of your synopsis. HG's seem like mostly a decent crowd. No real haters as of yet. I am no fan of Frank or Paul.. I claim Sizzle's
Grammy
07/11/16 08:29 AM
xx * No fan of Frank, but I do like Paul, I always cheer for an underdog and he brings back fond memories of the 60s for me. NT
bb4peeker *
07/11/16 11:47 AM
xx * That's my Grammy.... NT
Sizzle
07/11/16 10:53 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1637
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)