Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

cryingovercovid
old hand
Reged: 07/08/16
Loc: USA
Paul
07/09/16 08:05 AM

I'm not going to lie. During the two-night premiere, I detested Paul. I couldn't stand his random hatred for the Veterans and loud attitude during HTR. When the Revolution was blindsided, I was looked forward to watching Paul walk out the door.

However, his gameplay during Week 2 really intrigued me and a week with Paul as HOH would have been so much better. He managed to slowly remove a target from his back while staying loyal to Victor, who was not the sharpest tool in the shed. He showed loyalty to the majority by going up as a pawn and blocking Victor from the Veto competition and maybe even redeemed his first week in the BB House.

I've seen mixed reviews of his decision across multiple websites. Some people argue that his second week was betraying his friend right before he inevitably followed him out the door. Others state this could be a redeeming move that removed his newbie status.

A week with Paul as HOH would have totally cleared the controversy. It would be really interesting to see his gameplay when he's not on the block back-to-back but instead running the house. If he stayed loyal to the majority, it would show he is playing a longterm game and his Week 2 moves were actually setting up a remarkable game from Paul. However, if he stayed loyal to the dwindling Revolution (if that's even a thing anymore), it would show all of those intelligent moves were just attempts to last a week longer in the BB house.

Sadly, we might never know. Bridgette's HOH (a.k.a. Frank's HOH) has made this week a repeat of the last but this time there is no Victor to take the easy fall. A HOH from Paul would have cleared the controversy and could have lead to the downfall of Frank, who seriously needs to go.

If only Paul's tennis ball had landed in the 21 rather than the 1.

Just my opinion, would love feedback. Sorry if this entire post was just stupid comment after stupid comment.

Edited (07/09/16 08:46 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul
cryingovercovid
07/09/16 08:05 AM
xx * Paul's Biggest Issue
CassieM *
07/09/16 08:01 PM
xx * Cassie you are on point!! NT
macysmom
07/09/16 09:41 PM
xx * Good Post on Paul...
Sizzle
07/09/16 10:56 AM
xx * Why do you dislike him? What has he done? NT
tiggles
07/10/16 03:33 AM
xx * Great post! I have never been more wrong with my initial 1st impressions
bb4peeker
07/09/16 09:37 AM
xx * I don't believe that Paul has changed one bit..he has accepted that
rodh
07/10/16 11:41 AM
xx * Ditto, peeker. Paul has really grown on me based on watching BBAD. He seems to have a really kind heart. NT
BBAnnie
07/10/16 11:34 AM
xx * Or is it an act??? NT
Sizzle
07/10/16 12:23 PM
xx * I don't think Paul is that good of an actor quite frankly. I truly believe he won't compromise his morals for money. NT
BBAnnie
07/10/16 01:21 PM
xx * Wow, I didn't think you knew him personally... NT
Sizzle
07/11/16 10:49 AM
xx * Must one personally know a houseguest to offer an opinion after observation? I'm guessing then, that you must know all of them quite intimately. NT
crazyq
07/12/16 06:42 AM
xx * First...
macysmom
07/09/16 09:26 AM
xx * I would love a Paul HOH, but I think, and I think he knows, he would be an idiot
bb4peeker
07/09/16 09:56 AM
xx * That would be fun!! NT
macysmom
07/09/16 10:14 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2069
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)