Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: The lines in the house are extremely convoluted..
cryingovercovid
old hand
Reged: 07/08/16
Loc: USA
Agreed / I really hope that...
07/09/16 07:45 AM

The Eight Pac reforms and drops its hot heads and dead weight to make a strong group consisting of Nicole, Da'Vonne, James, Zakiyah, and Paulie.

Michele and Corey have done nothing thus far. I really enjoyed their loyalty to the Veterans in the first week and how that loyalty shifted the power but now they are nothing but dead weight. I really hope they are dropped once the Eight-Pac no longer needs the majority with votes.

Frank and Tiffany are both making moves and I applaud them for that. Unfortunately, these moves are doing so much damage to the Eight Pac and hopefully, this week sees the end of Tiffany and next week sees the end of Frank.

After the Jozea blindside, it's been really interesting to see how the Revolution adjusts to the revealed power dynamic. Bronte seems to be screaming girl power until she gets sent to meet Julie and Bridgette made the mistake of bonding with Frank, which will likely send her out the door after him. Natalie might float her way to the final weeks, but I don't see her as a game-changing player.

On the contrary, I've enjoyed seeing Paul's gameplay. I hated him the first week but he is really redeeming himself in my eyes. His decision to go up as a pawn against Victor and choose Zakiyah for the POV competition could either make or break his game. He had a huge target on his back and he did a good job at taking it off -- if he gets eliminated, it will be evident that his week as a Revolution leader had no redemption, despite his best efforts. I don't understand why he is lying about his vote on Bronte though.

Overall, I really hope this season features more power shifts. I haven't seen a Derrick or Vanessa in this group yet to control the season, but that might be a good thing.

Just my opinions, thanks for reading and I'd love any feedback. I only started watching within the past two years so my newbie perspective may be really stupid, idk.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The lines in the house are extremely convoluted..
macysmom
07/08/16 11:44 PM
xx * I agree mostly except with Tif and Nicole. Tiffany has had no real chance to play this game b/c she was targeted by Frank and Day really early on.
realitybama
07/09/16 08:14 AM
xx * I see your point..
macysmom
07/09/16 08:43 AM
xx * Agreed / I really hope that...
cryingovercovid
07/09/16 07:45 AM
xx * Never underestimate the value of a hinky vote! NT
bb4peeker
07/09/16 09:30 AM
xx * Welcome Slaymommaday
macysmom
07/09/16 09:06 AM
xx * Great post and I mostly agree, especially assessment of Frank as "scumbag" The only point I would argue is
bb4peeker
07/09/16 05:04 AM
xx * Excellent point about Paul.
macysmom
07/09/16 07:35 AM
xx * Thanks for your reply MM - I think Paul is doing whatever
bb4peeker
07/09/16 09:27 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1332
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)