Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

ShrewLou
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/14/06
Loc: Florida
Just curious, but I can't figure out Frank's fascination with Bridgette. It seems more than just being a member of his team. He's obviously
07/05/16 09:43 AM

obsessed with her, and it doesn't seem to be physical attraction, although it certainly could be. Also, how did he come to be so antagonistic toward Tiffany? I understand they don't gel, but the first I noticed of their personality clash was when he spoke with her in the hammock, very early in the game, when she was upset with something he said about the wine, but I never heard what he'd actually said, and their dislike for one another seemed to grow since that silly conflict. I must admit that she acted strangely when he was speaking with her and refused to show her eyes (covering them with her hat and apparently crying) while he was attempting to make things right between them. I liked them both in the beginning, but she's striking me as a nutcase now, and he's beginning to remind me of how nasty and disdainful he and Boogie were about the other HG's during Season 14. I wish I could take one HG and want them to win the entire game, but I always find things that annoy me about them! I find I still like Zak, and Day has grown on me (in the beginning I wanted to stuff something in her mouth to shut her up)! And I really miss hearing Josea making the wacky egomaniacal comments! Josea truly brought out the worst of his allies, and listening to their delusional conversations was hilarious! lol Now it's game on for everybody and BB as usual! Thanks for listening. I'd really appreciate some input.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just curious, but I can't figure out Frank's fascination with Bridgette. It seems more than just being a member of his team. He's obviously
ShrewLou
07/05/16 09:43 AM
xx * Frank has said several times....
Sizzle
07/07/16 08:40 PM
xx * He is using Bridgette because he can manipulate her.
macysmom
07/06/16 04:18 PM
xx * She is probably the least mature person in the house, easily manipulated. NT
DeltaLitProf
07/05/16 08:59 PM
xx * That's it. NT
ShrewLou
07/07/16 08:42 PM
xx * Frank's just going around the house, trying to sew up as many friends as he can...
Majuro
07/05/16 05:28 PM
xx * I think you're probably right. Seems like he'd be more against Day than Tiff, now that he knows the nitty gritty. You just never know how people will
ShrewLou
07/05/16 07:18 PM
xx * Frank probably wants F2 with her to go for the win. NT
cjj3
07/05/16 03:17 PM
xx * Frank is using Bridgette for her cookies. NT
Mikentosh
07/05/16 11:04 AM
xx * That makes as much sense as anything else, and says he loves peanut butter, lol! NT
ShrewLou
07/05/16 12:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1696
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)