Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
Howdy my in-depth peeps!!
06/30/16 02:48 PM

I must share that I was surprised that Frank spilled the beans by telling Natalie about voting out Josea last night. It is so obvious that he is playing both sides of the raft, I mean house..lol
What does miss Nate do; goes and tells Bronte. In turn this gets told to Bridgette. No offense Frank, but you could not keep your mouth shut until after eviction??? Really dude???
I am really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he is getting himself in hot water.
Then today, what does Frank do..he throws his teammate Tiffany under the bus. Omg can anyone ever stay true to their alliance. Even Day is putting Tiffany out there. Trust me I want Tiffany out, but I do believe in honesty!!
I hope tonights eviction helps the house evolve a little. I would put up Bronte, Tiffany, and Victor up for elimination if I won HOH. Who do you want to win HOH, and why?? Who would you put up for eviction??
Liz a.k.a Macysmom

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Howdy my in-depth peeps!!
macysmom
06/30/16 02:48 PM
xx * It seems that Frank is playing the Andy game and trying to show how in-the-know he is to both sides in case the tide comes in.. NT
rodh
07/01/16 07:40 AM
xx * My how quickly you turned on Tiffany.... NT
Sizzle
06/30/16 03:25 PM
xx * Sadly..Sizzle
macysmom
06/30/16 04:52 PM
xx * Personally I think Frank is playing way to fast. They have a solid eight person alliance and there is no need for Frank to be playing so hard......
Sizzle
07/01/16 09:12 AM
xx * Frank is quickly putting a target on his back. Somebody take aim and fire! NT
bb4peeker
07/04/16 08:02 AM
xx * I have to concur on the Frank thing…
Mikentosh
07/01/16 10:21 AM
xx * Totally agree, Mike. Maybe Frank put on block will humble him. NT
bb4peeker
07/04/16 08:05 AM
xx * Frank learned the wrong lesson from his season
PreacherCheese
07/02/16 10:56 AM
xx * Paranoia seems to run in that family. NT
JAF
07/01/16 08:06 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1683
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)