Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Different house!
BBenthusiast
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 09/10/06
Really good read, MM! It's helping me keep track! NOW -- a question about politics and BB...
06/27/16 10:23 PM

Last couple seasons, because of work, I've had to miss much of the early weeks -- same thing is happening this year -- but thanks to In-Depth and comments like yours -- it's keeping me up-to-date!

Now -- I have a question regarding BB and Politics. I've been riveted this year with the politics of this unprecedented and controversial election season. AND on the heels of that, the entire Brexit situation, since our country is so tied, historically, financially etc. with the U.K. Now the Brexit vote the HGs of course don't know about -- but they must certainly be aware of the election drama occurring in our country this year. Or are they? Has there been any mention about Clinton, Trump, Sanders? I DO know that in terms of casual conversations, it is best not to discuss Politics or Religion. And obviously that might be the case as well in the BB House, since you don't want to make unnecessary enemies due to differing political opinions. But you might think that they'd bring it up even casually if they find people of "like mind" or like sensibilities. Has anybody heard any political talk this year of all years?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Different house!
macysmom
06/27/16 12:50 PM
xx * Sounds pretty spot-on from my view. This is a pretty lame/clueless cast on the whole. I mean, now clueless do you have to be for Nicole to look
JAF
06/30/16 08:27 AM
xx * I can easily see Frank and Paulie F2. NT
bb4peeker
06/30/16 08:24 AM
xx * There are 2 girl alliances – those beefy boys look like threats to them. I say they go if the girls get in power. NT
Mikentosh
06/30/16 09:22 AM
xx * I agree with you. I also believe there is a reason for this; ie its a set up for James, Day, Frank or Nicole to win.
Thunderclap *
06/29/16 11:33 AM
xx * I don't believe that. Production helped them with the teams, but I think that was just to give them a "fairer" start. NT
bb4peeker
06/30/16 08:19 AM
xx * That's just what I was thinking too. They start off the game at a severe disadvantage, being badly outnumbered and obvious targets.
JAF
06/30/16 08:30 AM
xx * Good read on most of the people in the house, But I think the past few seasons have been mainly populated with peeps with no bb knowledge. NT
cjj3
06/29/16 12:22 AM
xx * I think we had more people last year that knew the game.
macysmom
06/29/16 03:45 AM
xx * Really good read, MM! It's helping me keep track! NOW -- a question about politics and BB...
BBenthusiast
06/27/16 10:23 PM
xx * Well, Jozea has compared himself to Obama. NT
BBAnnie
06/30/16 05:19 PM
xx * Hi BBENTHUSIAST!!
macysmom
06/28/16 12:33 PM
xx * There was a little political talk a few days ago, the Hamsters don't seem to understand the real world anymore than BB, lol. NT
BucsGal
06/28/16 07:03 AM
xx * It's true -there's enough of a minefield in the BB house without adding politics to the mix. BUT interesting Jozea & Corey got into it!! NT
BBenthusiast
06/28/16 11:06 PM
xx * Good first impressions
Majuro
06/27/16 06:29 PM
xx * First and foremost welcome to indepth this season!!
macysmom
06/27/16 09:58 PM
xx * I agree with about all you say about the HG. It's a bit early for me to form any strong feelings about anyone yet. ....................
Sizzle
06/27/16 01:34 PM
xx * I would prefer a cast full of people that don't know the game. I hate when they know what comp is coming up or what twist or punishment is coming.
augieslimpo
06/27/16 12:55 PM
xx * Hi there augieslimpo welcome!!
macysmom
06/27/16 05:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4286
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)