Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: My first impression, based on nothing.
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Can We Talk About the Siblings Chances?
06/17/16 05:44 PM

Alphabetically, I’ll start with ‘ey Paulie boy. Simple. He’s marked. His best shot is that so many of the others are clueless about BB. BUT, we haven’t net the returnees yet. My guess is he goes early.

Tifanny, Tiffany, Tiffany. After listening to the audio-only KFrog interviews I had to be medicated for an acute flare-up of my late-season PTSD from last summer. My dear, the vocal patterns and vocabulary are THE SAME as the PAIN I’m just getting over. Try as you might to fly under the radar, you will be found out.

The question is whether the others are smart enough to get rid of youz two.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My first impression, based on nothing.
Ephandis
06/16/16 11:19 PM
xx * Nice to see the In-Depth Forum ball's gotten rolling again! Ha! Gotta re-read Ephandis' list on day what? 99? of BB18 to compare FINAL impressions! NT
BBenthusiast
06/18/16 01:29 PM
xx * BBenthusiast so happy to see you again this season.
macysmom
06/18/16 07:00 PM
xx * Hi, Macysmom -- Great to see your post's again too, & Mikentosh's, Ephandis' -- all of us "old-timers". For me 17 seasons & counting!! NT
BBenthusiast
06/18/16 07:56 PM
xx * Same here!! Cannot wait for Wednesday to get here. Lol NT
macysmom
06/18/16 10:50 PM
xx * Can We Talk About the Siblings Chances?
Mikentosh
06/17/16 05:44 PM
xx * I don't think either of them is going to be good at BB. Paulie is clueless (it's in his genes) and Tiffany will play too hard (again, genetic) NT
Ephandis
06/18/16 10:43 PM
xx * I have missed ya Mikentosh!! So happy to see you!
macysmom
06/17/16 08:21 PM
xx * You always seem to be on point or nearby..great to see you again! NT
rodh
06/17/16 08:42 AM
xx * I can relate..welcome Ephandis
macysmom
06/17/16 12:32 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1908
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)