Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
The houseguests have moved in..
06/16/16 07:33 PM

Today either all or most of the houseguests have moved into the BB house. What do you think will be their first thoughts of the newly designed BB house? Additionally, which player or players will be trying to be forming alliances from day one??
I think they will be amazed at the design, and will be making a big deal about the phone booth. However, they may not realize that you can talk with the hoh rm via the phone.
As far as day one alliances, I have a feeling Bronte might be pushing to join up with someone quickly. Btw I am not a fan of hers already..the voice will kill me listening to the feeds..lol
Please share some thoughts!

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The houseguests have moved in..
macysmom
06/16/16 07:33 PM
xx * I think the phone is a receiver only - Calls must be made from HOH room. Will they tell HOH, or make them discover it? NT
bb4peeker
06/25/16 05:14 AM
xx * Production will tell them about the phone im sure
MedicOne411
06/16/16 07:36 PM
xx * Welcome to Jokers. NT
presleys_child
06/18/16 09:12 AM
xx * Welcome!!They most like will, but it would be fun if they didn't! NT
macysmom
06/16/16 09:13 PM
xx * Hi MedicOne! Since you're new, has anyone explained how to use the "NT" feature? If you have nothing in the text section below, hitting the NT (No
LibraLady
06/16/16 08:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1198
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)