Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: I find that whole argument preposterous at this point. I mean, what is she supposed to say, "Excuse me while I fake cry so I can influence you to
Caramel
Firestarter
Reged: 08/01/05
Loc: Deep South
I agree. That stuff about her "sincere and heartfelt conversations" is laughable. Most of those people were just a means to an end, which is evidenced
09/18/15 08:32 PM

in the way they were totally expendable like the pawns they were. As long as it wasn't her on the block or her going home, she was cool. She even negotiated against Shelli, who was supposed to be her ace at that particular time.

Vanessa is no jewel. Yeah she was cool with q couple of people, as long as she could use them as a shield, but she quickly dropped her subterfuge when she came up against players she couldn't mind f*ck, manipulate and control. I admit that she was good at what she did, but I don't have to like her while she was doing it.

As much as I dislike the elitist and bigoted Liz, I would rather see her win than Vanessa.

Wine -- the drink that does a body good!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Vanessa and this concept of "owning your game"...
Osei
09/18/15 11:36 AM
xx * I think she played the best game for sure but that doesn't mean I want her to win. I can think she is a good game player and hate her at the same time
augieslimpo
09/22/15 10:26 AM
xx * Thank you and others, some of whom are not Vanessa fans, for being able to recognize the brilliance of her game. I have felt like I am watching a
Vicky8675309
09/18/15 11:12 PM
xx * And we saw how far Dan's owning his game got him...second place. Jury members hate being made to look like fools more than they hate people not
tedismyhomeboy
09/18/15 04:31 PM
xx * BB14 Dan + Daniele vs. BB17 Vanessa + Steve. Two pairs...to get to F3.
BBenthusiast
09/18/15 07:44 PM
xx * If she wins, I still think she will be second to Derick.. NT
Sizzle
09/18/15 03:58 PM
xx * I agree with you 1000%. Great write up. NT
TheFly
09/18/15 02:18 PM
xx * I find that whole argument preposterous at this point. I mean, what is she supposed to say, "Excuse me while I fake cry so I can influence you to
jube
09/18/15 11:53 AM
xx * I agree. That stuff about her "sincere and heartfelt conversations" is laughable. Most of those people were just a means to an end, which is evidenced
Caramel
09/18/15 08:32 PM
xx * They were expendable pawns? She cried when Shelli and Clay were nominated. When they were nominated she didn't personally bash Clay to keep Shelli....
TheFly
09/20/15 09:11 PM
xx * Caramel I always enjoy reading your point of view. NT
dazyhazy
09/19/15 09:55 AM
xx * Nice post Carmel... NT
Sizzle
09/19/15 09:23 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1794
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)