Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: I was surprised that Van decided to vote out Julia instead of Liz. The only sense I can find in this is that Van would prefer to see
Sizzle
Joker
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: ATL, GA
Vanessa needs to win.....
09/10/15 03:45 PM

out in comps for any chance for F2. I don't care what deals she has, NO ONE will take her to F2..

As of now, everyone in that house wants her out......

She is this weeks target..

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Liz survives tonight...
Sizzle
09/10/15 10:07 AM
xx * I was surprised that Van decided to vote out Julia instead of Liz. The only sense I can find in this is that Van would prefer to see
jube
09/10/15 12:19 PM
xx * Because it's what the twins want and pissing em off is bad for her jury vote situation. Besides, Van cannot evict Liz without JMac's help! NT
Nusa
09/10/15 05:10 PM
xx * Vanessa needs to win.....
Sizzle
09/10/15 03:45 PM
xx * I think with Liztin still there, Vanessa can seriously consider throwing next HoH, since JMac should go after them, and they'll go after Jmac/Steve
Majuro
09/10/15 02:36 PM
xx * JMac would go after Liztin, but if one gets veto, Vanessa may well be gone! Steve and JMac would decide. NT
Nusa
09/10/15 05:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 968
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)