Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: AuntieDee....
AuntieDee
Virtual Realist
Reged: 07/09/14
I'd like to see JMac win too. He's my first choice. My point about the 500k was made because original poster said she didn't need to win and
09/08/15 12:28 AM

no, she doesn't need the money but that doesn't mean it's not as important to her as the poorest house guest in there. Most of them want to win for the money and that's all they care about. I think Vanessa wants the money, sure. But it seems her need to win is based on the competitive spirit of the game more than the money.

You don't need to convince me, lol. I'm not crazy about Vanessa. In my picks to win, she is only 3rd after JMac and Austin. And I don't like Austin that much either! :-)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So disgusted
ShallowTwins
09/06/15 11:44 PM
xx * They are and have been disgusting ....
Sizzle
09/07/15 04:04 PM
xx * Respectfully, I don't see how any BB fan cannot at least appreciate the skill with which Vanessa has played. Even if they don't like her tactics -->
AuntieDee
09/07/15 09:52 AM
xx * There are more Vanessa fans out here than people realize! We enjoy discussing van's strategies and what her next move should be. NT
skylucy
09/09/15 03:33 PM
xx * Where are they??? NT
Sizzle
09/09/15 03:40 PM
xx * AuntieDee....
Sizzle
09/07/15 04:14 PM
xx * I'd like to see JMac win too. He's my first choice. My point about the 500k was made because original poster said she didn't need to win and
AuntieDee
09/08/15 12:28 AM
xx * As long as it's any of the 3 (Steve, JMac, Vanessa), I'll be OK with the winner. But just "ok". There's no one I feel great about this season,
JAF
09/08/15 06:41 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1725
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)