Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Can we get a thread going on JohnnyMac? A. Why is he SO popular? B. Is he THAT good a game player he deserves to win?
jube
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/02/05
Probably he should stick to dentistry in the future, lol. The main thing I like about JMac is
09/07/15 08:31 AM

his flexibility and his willingness to align with Van after having gunned for her the whole game. I believe he means it, which also demonstrates his ability to be sneaky.

But beyond that, I am not impressed with his ability to understand the game. For example, his comment to Steve the other day that they should take out Julia instead of Liz. Such an obviously bad move for his own game! He makes lots little comments like that that indicate to me that his maintaining a low profile is really just a cover for his poor grasp of strategy.

So, no, I don't think he should be F1. I would like him as a possible F2 for Vanessa, if she gets there. And he is my choice for AFP. Mainly because James was an even bigger napper than JMac is.

buddha nature

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can we get a thread going on JohnnyMac? A. Why is he SO popular? B. Is he THAT good a game player he deserves to win?
BBenthusiast
09/06/15 01:44 PM
xx * He is a very likeable guy compared to Steve or Vanessa. I don't believe in arguing deserve. If you get to the end you are deserving. NT
somethinggood
09/09/15 03:38 AM
xx * This! NT
BigGirlPanties
09/09/15 06:03 AM
xx * If you look at his interview for POP TV you’d hear him say he wants to play dumb and then finish strong.
Mikentosh
09/07/15 11:32 AM
xx * Probably he should stick to dentistry in the future, lol. The main thing I like about JMac is
jube
09/07/15 08:31 AM
xx * It's an obviously bad move for Vanessa's game. It's a pretty decent move for JMac's game. I explained in more detail in another thread. NT
Nusa
09/07/15 06:29 PM
xx * It's always amazes me how we can...
Sizzle
09/07/15 03:58 PM
xx * Audrey said in an interview that Johnny Mac ws her biggest surprise when she was his DRs. She said he's nothing like that in the house. So... NT
Mikentosh
09/06/15 02:36 PM
xx * I have NO idea - He would make me nervous with his odd voice & behaviour & I have not seen much strategy at all . NT
bb4peeker
09/06/15 02:19 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1509
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)