Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: I actually think Van-Steve-JMac will work better without James (or without Meg). James & Meg were gunning too much for Van for that to
SpaceEVA
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/26/12
There's some risk there for sure. In my thinking though one of the things that unites people together best is a common goal/common enemy.
08/28/15 07:37 PM

James is a pretty stand up guy, i believe that if things were laid out to him and explained with truth about alliances and done in a way that shows how Vanessa was played by Austwins and James/Meg were, and a continued perception of building that common goal. Austwins are perfect for that because they're such a big visible threat and so it would be easy to build them up to the point that it's "us vs them" we gotta take them out or they're winning, we can do this... we, we, we...

I genuinely think James would go for that, Meg might be hesitant but i think she can be won over with actions. If Vanessa was truthful and broke down what really happened, explained that most of it was her motivated into protecting allies and not against them and they're in somewhat of a similar position because Vanessa was betrayed by Austwins like Meg has been with people she thought were allies, etc, etc.

[Maybe this opens things up to where notes are compared like, Austwins said this about you... Omg Austwins said that about you and bonding over that and creating a common enemy with Austwins]

Vanessa has enough dirt on Austwins to be more than convincing with James/Meg in my opinion. If she wanted to.

Then there's additional bonus in that coming together to take them out gives us 3 weeks of safety. Not just from Vanessa but also from Jmac/Steve because (selling it to James/Meg) they also want that threat out and want safety. Backed up and solidified by including Steve/Jmac.

I'm just brainstorming in how it could work, with more planning and thinking about it there could be some better thoughts behind it.

The biggest obstacle is if one of the Austwins wins the very next HoH. Haha. That's a plan screwer upper if there ever was one. That's definitely worst case scenario as people begin to scramble and a good, solid plan starts to crumble.

Any way you look at it there's going to be risks though. I feel like that aforementioned scenario is the better long term, big picture path... the other "two path" scenario might have more stability behind it especially in short term but there's still going to be risks and danger on that path unless things play out perfectly which in Big Brother that's a leap of faith.

I mean look how quickly Austwins turned on Vanessa before, once they got themselves in a decent position... Look how quickly they turned on Meg/James also look how they won back to back HoHs... They've been underestimated far too long. Vanessa had mercy on Austin and took that chance on him in not backdooring him once and it almost came back to destroy her. How many times is the Austwins going to be passed over before there isn't any more time left. She's in a hard spot to do it herself, it probably would be preferable if she threw it to Jmac so he could do it. Now she put up James/Meg so it's even more of a difficult spot in that regard. I don't know. For me, with everything that's happened and how things have played out i'd have to be thinking of making a move on Austwins.

She could maybe "pawn" liz if veto is used, have Jmac/Steve/James (or Meg) vote out Liz and then turn it around like she had no idea and is shocked to cover herself, but what are the chances the others keep that secret if it means saving their own butts. Pretty low i'd say.

Yeah, it's a tough situation. I just don't like the idea of burning Meg/James when they still can be used against Austwins. Getting it down to a 3 vs 3 is too risky for me. Two path is basically relying totally on comp wins where One path is relying more on tactical strategy and creating advantages in my view, i'd prefer tactical strategy but i guess Vanessa is confident in them winning the comps and her relationships.

Edited (08/28/15 08:23 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This is where i see Vanessa's game and plans going forward, analysis/theory, etc.
SpaceEVA
08/28/15 03:32 PM
xx * Another thing that Vanessa has going for her at this point is that she's the only solo, which makes her an illogical target as the pairs/trips
JAF
08/30/15 08:30 AM
xx * History. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Van is easy pickings w/o anyone to protect her. NT
Mikentosh
08/30/15 08:35 AM
xx * And earlier in the game when there's a lot of chaff in the house, going after a solo is an easy choice. But we're down to the home stretch
JAF
08/30/15 08:48 AM
xx * Good points... NT
Sizzle
08/30/15 09:05 AM
xx * I too believe that Van and Steve want to keep James so he can take out the Twins and Austin NT
Kerouackat
08/30/15 06:37 AM
xx * But what about James telling her he is going after her?? NT
Sizzle
08/30/15 08:15 AM
xx * Excellent post!! I like the way you think!! Thank you so much for posting!! NT
macysmom
08/29/15 01:47 PM
xx * EXcellent Thread! Lots of intriguing scenarios posited and commentaries elicited! Good reads! NT
BBenthusiast
08/29/15 02:51 AM
xx * Well thought out, well presented! I think the reason Vanessa hasn't really gone after James (notice how she is seeming
bb4peeker
08/29/15 02:48 AM
xx * First, I will say thanks for posting this. You clearly put some thought and time into it
Mikentosh
08/28/15 09:40 PM
xx * Welcome to In-Depth SarahEva, I don't remember seeing any post from you in this forum but I hope to see a lot more. Now about Vanessa...
Sizzle
08/28/15 05:39 PM
xx * Thanks. Yes, i pretty much agree with what you said... That is the path that i think would've been the best way to go as i believe that
SpaceEVA
08/28/15 06:10 PM
xx * I actually think Van-Steve-JMac will work better without James (or without Meg). James & Meg were gunning too much for Van for that to
jube
08/28/15 07:16 PM
xx * There's some risk there for sure. In my thinking though one of the things that unites people together best is a common goal/common enemy.
SpaceEVA
08/28/15 07:37 PM
xx * I agree with SarahEva. I think under normal conditions Van would have seen that teaming with James etc was her best move going forward. However...
dazyhazy
08/28/15 11:16 PM
xx * No doubt jube, I was thinking for this eviction or the double eviction... NT
Sizzle
08/28/15 07:23 PM
xx * So do I...
Sizzle
08/28/15 06:45 PM
xx * Nicely thought out, but the Double Eviction is going to have a major impact on her plans.. NT
rodh
08/28/15 03:53 PM
xx * When she realizes that Thursday is the next DE, her heart is going to sink. She is definitely going to be nominated by about anyone. NT
BBAnnie
08/28/15 07:00 PM
xx * I so hope so... NT
Sizzle
08/28/15 07:06 PM
xx * Very well thought out and I see this as how she see's it. I think j/m are a threat to it and that's why she's getting rid of them. NT
starr4all
08/28/15 03:51 PM
xx * Excellent analysis - please repost or move this to InDepth. But yes, these 2 "paths" essentially means she's in the middle of two...
Osei
08/28/15 03:47 PM
xx * Agree with this 1000%. People need to read this before posting about Vanessa re: Austwins on here. :)
KittensRSnuggly
08/28/15 03:40 PM
xx * Where did you post that Evo1114?? I would love to read it. NT
Sizzle
08/28/15 05:41 PM
xx * Move this to IN-DEPTH!! It really belongs in that forum. Sorry to see it lost here NT
jube
08/28/15 03:38 PM
xx * I agree she has 2 paths. I agree Julia is her tag along for the first and JMac would be a better final 2 than Steve. Just thinking about the
dillybean
08/28/15 03:35 PM
xx * Indeed, that should be all Vanessa needs to know there in terms of who she'd rather be sitting next 2. She should want Jmac there over steve imo NT
SpaceEVA
08/28/15 03:37 PM
xx * Too much to read, but ... GO VANESSA <3 ... NT
Evil_TX_Redhead
08/28/15 03:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6694
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)