Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Had a thought about the twins.
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Conclusions Reached On My Own Damned Couch
08/25/15 06:04 AM

The cackling crows (Van, Austin) talking about an 11th hour demand on Johnny Mac, I believe, to submit to their demand to throw HoH and go up as a pawn and they’ll keep him led me to conclude these imbeciles see no option other than one of them winning the next HoH and a continued rampant ride over the rest of the house.

So I considered the threat I’d read above earlier and added Vanessa to the mix and no matter how you slice it, since there are four you can get at least one if you’re HoH. You put 2 up, say Austin and Liz – if Julia or Vanessa get PoV and pull one down you still have one to replace them with and one of them will go home. And don’t ever believe any of them will fall on their sword for another other than Liz and Julia and if that were the play, Liz would whine that Julia is playing less well.

Another conclusion is that all or most of the HGs still in want Shelli to come back the least, which you CAN apply the inverse property of BB to and say they fear her the most. I say can because there has been this trend this season of telling others you kept them safe when you were HoH, but that was a by-product of gunning for someone else, not a plan to protect you. Rejected!

While I’m ranting — the use of lie, lied or untrustworthy in this game as a perjorative should result in a penalty nom when you are all of those things so strongly that the Meriam Webster Company has halted production of the next edition of their dictionary to get your photo as the illustration of these principles.

Is summation, I’ve lost respect for the Nerd Herd. The strength in numbers is only good for so long, and only when you don’t really have a game. So we’ve got a crowd with no game who ganged up on a few who’ve played low-key. Come on, this is the thing that leaves a bad taste in our mouths and we spit whenever that season number is mentioned.

My new name for the collective is The Blob. Very few of them has a spine. And The Blob runs over and suffocates them rather than make a move. Vanessa could’ve forced Austin’s hand if she used PoV, but that would require a backbone, which she’s proven time and again she lacks.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Had a thought about the twins.
JonJon
08/24/15 06:16 PM
xx * The BLOB..........Luv it!!! NT
yaya9670
08/25/15 07:39 AM
xx * Conclusions Reached On My Own Damned Couch
Mikentosh
08/25/15 06:04 AM
xx * Gosh I love your posts!!!
macysmom
08/25/15 09:58 AM
xx * Welcome to Jokers In-Depth Forum JonJon...
Sizzle
08/24/15 09:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1107
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)