Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
I hope I put this in the right place.
08/20/15 07:27 PM

I saw MIkentosh left this in a Word document and since it seemed finished I pasted it here in an InDepth post when I came to turn off the computer. I don’t know if it was intended to go inside another thread. Sorry. He’s incommunicado for a time.

Compare / Contrast — Lonely Guy Edition
Steve and Johnny Mac share the trait of laying back and watching and listening while maintaining good social presene. Steve plays it more as a joiner, Johnny Mac an outsider/loner, but both are watching, listening and waiting.

Steve hardly ever answers even a general IRL question and asks millions of questions to gain knowledge. He doesn’t seem to understand the delicate balance of quid pro quo. He has been ‘loosening up’ of late and that’s wonderful. As much as he told us in DR how he disliked Becky, I think Johnny Mac winning the DE PoV put the brakes on his BDing Becky. Some or most of you may feel differently.

Johnny Mac was easy with life questions, but kept game inside. Johnny Mac was everybody’s pawn, but he’s nobody’s fool. He do know what’s goin’ on. And the Vanessa hate had surfaced prior to DE PoV, so I can assume he may have wanted Steve to BD Vanessa and Steve wasn’t there quite yet. But I doubt Johnny Mac asked for that. Official word has it at Steve asked him not to use PoV.

I think they’ll work well together, but I don’t know if they agree where to start to empty the full house. Everyone has their opinion who to target first, the Twins and Big Foot or Vanessa, and in reality, either would be fine, but you need to consider how the other HGs would perceive each of those moves.

Obviously the Twins and Austin would be fine with Vanessa up and going or gone — much more than one of their three-person tricycle of terror.

If I were Steve and Johnny Mac, I’d let Vanessa do that deed and then decapitate her with the help of the returning HG.

But that’s just me.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hope I put this in the right place.
Mikentosh
08/20/15 07:27 PM
xx * You did, this is Mikentosh's BB home NT
Sizzle
08/21/15 02:44 PM
xx * good Post, I agree about becky and how Steve felt durning DE, He was getting close to Jmac who was close to Becky, and asking him to use it would not
JewelDesigner
08/21/15 01:14 AM
xx * Excellent post as always!!
macysmom
08/20/15 07:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 856
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)