Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

LuckyLizzie74
Professional
Reged: 09/06/07
The ways I think the BOB and TA Twists altered the course of the game this season:
09/18/14 05:17 PM

I believe the BOB resulted in the Mega Alliance->

I believe that because they put it into place from day 1 it pushed the 1st 2 HOH's to work together. What did they have to lose? They didn't know anyone or have any real allegiance yet so when they had to work together on to nominate FOUR HG's - that's terrifying to any new HG! - it logically lead into the first alliance: Frankie and Caleb, who then pooled their own budding friendships with Derrick & Cody, Zach. This snowballed into rolling in Devin. Devin then lost his ***** and added Christine and Amber. Again - this all happened because of BOB and the need to work together to nominate 4 people. Having to piss off 4 people rather than two, having it so one of the HOH's is then vulnerable. Additionally this provided great numbers and cover so that the Mega Alliance knew they had a strong chance of having at least 1 win a spot on the BOB - all of this led to the huge Mega Alliance which then rolled it's way to the end slowly losing people along the way as any game of attrition does.

Team America bonded unlikely sides of the house, when Mega Alliance would have broken in 2 it stayed together because of the Derrick/Frankie interaction ->

Had Team America not been in place there would have been 3 factions in the house. Frankie and Friends, Derrick and Friends, Donny and Friends. Instead we had Donny being more and more isolated as he refused to go after the heads of the snake because of TA money, we had Frankie and Derrick - the two true Alpha players in the house - working together rather than going at each other as would have happened in most other seasons.

Let me say, I don't think any of this is UNFAIR. I think it's all completely fair as each year BB changes certain things and does twists. Each year it will play out on the game board differently. I just think it's interesting to analyze how I think this years twist impacted the game.

Edited (09/18/14 05:45 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The ways I think the BOB and TA Twists altered the course of the game this season:
LuckyLizzie74
09/18/14 05:17 PM
xx * Well said and I agree. NT
mylives
09/19/14 11:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 877
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)