Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: I'm actually sad about what Big Brother has been the last 2 seasons. It's epitomized by the Caleb/Amber situation and the women not playing and being
Sizzle
Joker
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: ATL, GA
You and I are in the same boat......
07/27/14 10:28 AM

Last year I had the feeds and hardly ever watched them, this year I am watching them even less than last year.

It is no fun for me this year, watching the men eradicate the women one after another.

My two favorite female players are Amber and Brittany, with Brit going last week and Amber going this week, I am almost out of players to root for.

GO Derrick! Who is playing one of the best back games in BB history while getting no blood on his hands.

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm actually sad about what Big Brother has been the last 2 seasons. It's epitomized by the Caleb/Amber situation and the women not playing and being
SeattleJen42
07/26/14 10:01 PM
xx * I'm not sure that's the only reason for me, but it definitely is one of them. For the past two seasons I've pretty much been a TV show viewer
cantgetenough
08/07/14 11:03 AM
xx * Ditto...I get disappointed when I get too involved. Part of it is seeing the worst of the houseguests and part of it is how things are really
BBAnnie
08/07/14 06:05 PM
xx * AMEN. I've expressed the EXACT same sentiments in chat and in posts. AMEN SISTER.
roadrunnerone
08/07/14 11:00 AM
xx * I totally agree..The women in this game have been frustrating to say the least the ones leading the charge are Nicole and Christine. Every chance
MzKRB
08/01/14 09:17 PM
xx * As I said somewhere down the page, I already cancelled my (month by month) subscription to the feeds. Too bad, cause I've enjoyed the show over
jube
07/28/14 07:35 PM
xx * There are a couple of things to consider here:
Mikentosh
07/28/14 09:41 AM
xx * I just find it odd that BB casts women who clearly don't understand the dynamics of the game. Many of the women cast for Survivor most certainly do..
cjj3
07/27/14 10:11 PM
xx * That describes like, 80% of the people they cast for BB. If they cast only people who knew the game, imagine 16 Nedas, Andies, Kevins, and Juns. NT
Digitalpotato
07/28/14 01:47 PM
xx * It's amazing how naive the girls are - I mean clearly, someone should have tried to organize them or warn them about the return of the Brigade. NT
Digitalpotato
07/27/14 05:11 PM
xx * I am a hardcore fan,also female, and this season with all new players seems to be one of my very favorites! NT
bb4peeker
07/27/14 03:53 PM
xx * You and I are in the same boat......
Sizzle
07/27/14 10:28 AM
xx * Have been a fan since season 1...this season is becoming the same as last season...in that only one side of the house is ruling ... and
Saturn
07/30/14 12:41 AM
xx * You're right. If Amber goes, there is no one to lead a counter insurgency against the detonators.
agent99
07/30/14 06:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3298
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)