Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: "Girls Alliance" casting theory
terar21
Thread Baron
Reged: 07/30/13
Last season was a VERY strong female cast but the problem is that the strong women tend to butt heads with dominant personalities
07/18/14 12:58 PM

I think they thought it was a possibility this year by having a couple physical threats (amber and Britt) with a couple brain super fans (Christine and Nicole) but I don't think they accounted for a head butting of the two different types of women. The "models" and the "nerds" just aren't going to work together and then the other women just ended up being useless completely.

They read Christine and Nicole wrong.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "Girls Alliance" casting theory
tv_savage
07/15/14 09:44 PM
xx * Last season was a VERY strong female cast but the problem is that the strong women tend to butt heads with dominant personalities
terar21
07/18/14 12:58 PM
xx * The only all boy alliance that has worked was “The Bra-gade” and if it weren’t for Matt that would’ve imploded quickly too.
Mikentosh
07/16/14 08:15 AM
xx * Four Horsemen? Some went out early but Drew/Cowboy took 1st/2nd. NT
NineLives
07/16/14 03:10 PM
xx * Diane had way more to do with that final 2 than the Four Horsemen alliance ever did. At least, I remember it that way according to the TV edit.
Bonzolee
07/19/14 03:03 AM
xx * Thing is, people need to not form an 'all girls/all boys' alliance - it's got a "Kick me" sign all over it. NT
Digitalpotato
07/15/14 09:50 PM
xx * I agree, form a strong 3 or 4 person alliance with Derrick Amber and Cody and Victoria, would be great, or Derrick amber Hayden and Nicole that would
JewelDesigner
07/19/14 08:26 PM
xx * Clearly the girls need to, because they get pushed around and pushed out EVERY season. NT
Truthful13
07/19/14 04:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1845
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)