Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
All The Time in the World Won't Make Things Right Here
09/20/17 04:38 PM

All The Time in the World Won't Make Things Right Here
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
By FeedWatcher

I turned on the live feeds this morning so I didn't miss their final good byes, and this is what I saw. I felt I needed to investigate what is going on in the top left camera shot, as part of my FeedWatcher duties.

And I was like, what is going on in this bed containing Christmas and Paul? She is all the way over on his side.

And just then, I saw movement and I was like WHAT THE HELL. But it was just Paul trying to reclaim his space and get her off of him.

Paul: Can you please move over? I'm about to fall off the bed over here.

So suddenly everything made sense. Christmas was sleeping aggressively and crowding Paul out of his space. Naturally.

Later they got the wake up music and when the feeds returned Josh was in the Lounge area talking to us. He realizes he's cried all summer, and he's probably going to cry now, too.

Josh: This is the best day of my life. I'm going to see my family, and I love both Christmas and Paul like part of my family, too. We're going to have adventures together, and travel internationally...

Paul walked in and Josh reached out his arms to hug him, but Paul didn't even enter the camera shot.

Josh: Paul is so insensitive. But thank you for watching all summer.

Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/09/all-time-in-world-wont-make-things.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* All The Time in the World Won't Make Things Right Here
Dreamer Administrator
09/20/17 04:38 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 940
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)