Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
And I Think It's Gonna Be a Long Long Time
09/13/17 03:46 PM

And I Think It's Gonna Be a Long Long Time. #BB19
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
By FeedWatcher

On Tuesday, the live feeds went down before the house guests were up and about for the day. But it turns out that BBAD started filming the Tuesday night show at that time, which is actually customary, but has been handled in different ways over the years. For example, during BB13, BB wanted them to wake for the occasion, giving Rachel a bottle of bubbly in an attempt to get every one up and at 'em.

But there was no champagne today. Instead the house guests got the usual prodding from Production to get up, and the cameras kicked things off with several shots of inanimate objects, which are just as animate as the house guests at the present time, actually.

A snake. Note the "Previously Recorded" label on each picture.

Orwell the Owl.

Alex Ow. This is all we will see of her during this three-hour taping period. The cameras flashed to her several times when her name came up in conversation, but that's about it. It's the last time we'll see her on the live feeds though, so you can feel sad or happy about that, at your own discretion.

(I posted some spoilers in advance of tonight's CBS episode here )

Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/09/and-i-think-its-gonna-be-long-long-time.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* And I Think It's Gonna Be a Long Long Time
Dreamer Administrator
09/13/17 03:46 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10836
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)