HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Highlights

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
With a Name Like "Ow", We Should Have Known Watching Her Would Be Excruciating.
08/30/17 07:30 PM

With a Name Like "Ow", We Should Have Known Watching Her Would Be Excruciating.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
By FeedWatcher

I'm taking a break from my real job, so I need to get through these pictures as quickly as possible. Some of them are a few days old, but I'll try to remember what I can about why I took these pictures and blab about other stuff when I can't. Per usual, actually.

***MONDAY MORNING, A SIMPLER TIME BEFORE THE PoV CEREMONY***

The house guests like to lounge on the new pool toys. These new pool toys appeared after the PoV competition, which will air tonight on the CBS show. Paul also got "Trejo the Toucan" at the same time. Jason also snagged a small frog floatie that he wanted to take home to Gatlyn. He told everybody that he was only going to "wear" the frog for an hour or so, so that it could get some camera time to make it exciting for Gatlyn.

Raven was very exited about the PoV ceremony, since she expected Jason to save her and nominate Kevin in her place. So she was up and at 'em with all of the makeup to ensure she made the most of the expected camera time.

By the way, Raven still doesn't understand what the Zingbot meant when he slammed her last week.

Zingbot: Raven, you got the worst punishment of all, the Clownietard costume.....oh wait, that's just your face!

A few hours later Raven went to Christmas and said she realized that the Zingbot was referring to what she looks like when her makeup is running down her face. Christmas just said "yeah, right" and turned around and made one of her trademark Christmas faces, with the raised eyebrows and bugged out eyes. No one explained it to Raven. Like most bad news, I guess it was just easier not to get into it.

Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/08/with-name-like-ow-we-should-have-known.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* With a Name Like "Ow", We Should Have Known Watching Her Would Be Excruciating.
Dreamer Administrator
08/30/17 07:30 PM
xx * With all the painful shots and smacks Alex has been giving Jason, she should be called, "Pow Ow". NT
LillyBell
08/31/17 12:48 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8242
Thread Tags: Christmas BB19, Jason BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Raven BB19, Matthew BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)