Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Tempest in a Tutu
07/30/17 05:23 AM

Tempest in a Tutu. #BB19
Saturday, July 29, 2017
By FeedWatcher

I'm not going to lie...I'm irritated. There has been SO MUCH ACTION in the past day or so that I can't keep up. I didn't expect so much activity and excitement so late on a Friday. So shame on me, I guess, for trying to make plans. I should have known better. Here is what you need to know about the latest events in the house.

***NEW TEMPTATION COMPETITION***

I don't know what the formal name for this competition is, but it exists because Jessica accepted the Halting Hex Temptation. At least, that is what Production wants us to think. Because how is a voluntary competition to save yourself considered a negative consequence? I like the idea behind the new competition, but it's just the contrived excuse for having it that makes me roll my eyes.

Here are the house guests who competed, based on what I know so far:

Matt
Raven
Alex
Jason
Mark

The feeds were down for several hours, and it was the type of competition that everyone could watch. When the feeds returned, a few of the players were wearing tiny tutu's, and it became clear that Big Mark won the competition, so he's safe for the week, but Jason lost, so he's the third nominee.

Jason seemed like he was trying to maintain a positive attitude, but I can't imagine he is happy with the results. He doesn't know what we know, though, because there is a very good possibility that the Halting Hex will be used by Jessica on Thursday night, which should make the eviction night null and void.

But Mark? He was all pumped up, strutting around in his tutu and saying this is why he wanted to play Big Brother. He has been so frustrated with doing so poorly on every competition that needed this win to get back on track.

This is Alex wearing her own tutu, but I really wanted to show you how many goodies are in the storage room after it was re-stocked on Friday.

Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/07/tempest-in-tutu-bb19.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tempest in a Tutu
Dreamer Administrator
07/30/17 05:23 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 10107
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Raven BB19, Matthew BB19

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)