HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Highlights

This is a response to: Due to a broken mirror, Shelby and Jason will compete tonight for HOH as they were the closet in time. NT
TINABABIN100
Mostly lurking
Reged: 10/30/16
BROKEN MIRROR
11/10/16 09:58 AM

I am outraged at the decision to have them compete again! Jason was the clear winner early this morning. Shelby went over Jason's time when she was not even close to getting the correct sequence arrangement. Secondly, Shelby broke the mirror herself by getting frustrated and 3rd why was Shelby the only one given the brown goggles? I am sick of BB prod.messing up this season & making rules as they go! Fans were up all night watching & were happy when Jason beat Shelby fair & square. She lost! When the scoop was stuck during the butter comp last season the clock was NOT stopped for her! No repeat was given! I am sick of this.Production created animosity towards the LNJ when they cheered for Whitney over the speaker! They had a ton of influence here & it is reprehensible.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Due to a broken mirror, Shelby and Jason will compete tonight for HOH as they were the closet in time. NT
brittgirl2213 *
11/10/16 06:43 AM
xx * Did anybody catch what time they'll be competing tonight? Thx. NT
moeopoly *
11/10/16 10:58 AM
xx * BROKEN MIRROR
TINABABIN100
11/10/16 09:58 AM
xx * Shelby DID NOT break the mirrors. She was given a faulty DEMO mirror. Funny she was the only one given a demo mirror. & had DR leaked. Hmmmm
moeopoly *
11/10/16 12:50 PM
xx * boo hoo NT
dollady
11/10/16 11:08 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 4710
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)