Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Her Knight in Shining Harm(s) Her
08/08/16 08:11 PM

Her Knight in Shining Harm(s) Her. #BB18
Monday, August 8, 2016
By FeedWatcher

(I know that title is a stretch, but I'm tired of trying to make it work.)

As expected, Paulie did not use the PoV, leaving both Zakiyah and Michelle on the block for eviction. Paulie hugged Paul when it was over, but maybe we missed Paulie giving Zakiyah a hug before the live feeds came back.

But I think this is Zakiyah waiting for that hug, or even some sort of acknowledgment from her alleged "showmance".

But once Paulie made his way to the kitchen, she must have realized that no hug was coming, so she went back to the bathroom where Michelle was waiting to chat about what just happened.

(What in the hell is Natalie wearing?)

Michelle: Do you think you're gonna talk to him about it? (i.e. Paulie not saving her)

Zakiyah: I don't know

Michelle: Do you think I was too sassy? I wanted to point out that he keeps winning everything.

Zakiyah is wearing Natalie's extensions and asked permission to wear them the rest of the day.

Michelle: If I have that Round Trip ticket, I'm coming back in here and busting some ***** up.

Zakiyah: Mmm hmmm.

Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/08/her-knight-in-shining-harms-her-bb18.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Her Knight in Shining Harm(s) Her
Dreamer Administrator
08/08/16 08:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 9865
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)