Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
I'm a Fool to Do Your Dirty Work, Again
08/07/16 02:19 AM

I'm a Fool to Do Your Dirty Work, Again. #BB18
Saturday, August 6, 2016
By FeedWatcher

(Yes, that is vintage Steely Dan I am referencing here.)

The PoV will be played later today,and the player's roster is as follows:

Victor - HoH
Zakiyah - nominated for eviction
Michelle - nominated for eviction
Paulie - picked by Zakiyah
Nicole - random pick?
James - random pick?

Paul will be the host, and we can expect him to be very extra about it. The house guests have been comparing him to Frankie Grande lately, but I'm not sure Paul should feel complimented by those comparisons.

That's a tough PoV draw for those girls. I don't think either of them can be sure anyone would use the PoV to save them.

***AMERICA'S DO NOT CARE PACKAGE***

Late yesterday, the House Guests learned who won the 2nd America's Care Package. I could hear James thanking America as he started to open the box, but the camera view I was watching seemed to be racing frantically behind the far wall, trying to get a shot of the action. They focused on Michelle and then zoomed in closely before re-focusing.

Both Victor and Michelle probably have equal concerns at this point. Michelle doesn't seem to be very hopeful about it.

James holds up a pair of rather sketchy underwear---not sure if they are even new or not.

Note that the house guests still seem to think that America also votes on all of the Care Package items. James says he will wear this underwear if America wants him to.

James: And socks, too! Thanks America.

James also got a pair of aviator sunglasses, and a package of cookies. Note that this was the only clear camera shot of James opening the box that was available on the live feeds. I'll bet they try to block out their camera shots better next week, because the prize will be much better, and the winner will be more shocking to everyone, now that James is crossed off the list for future winners. Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/08/im-fool-to-do-your-dirty-work-again-bb18.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm a Fool to Do Your Dirty Work, Again
Dreamer Administrator
08/07/16 02:19 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2476
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)