Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Live Show Aftermath: The Executive Takes Office by FeedWatcher
08/05/16 06:54 PM

Live Show Aftermath: The Executive Takes Office. #BB18
Friday, August 5, 2016
By FeedWatcher

Well, it was quite a night, wasn't it? Like many fans, I truly believed that Da'Vonne's #8 envelope would be sending her back into the house, setting the stage for revenge and drama. But that didn't happen, of course. Since CBS hasn't mentioned the numbers on the envelopes at all, I don't think they are significant to the game, after all. I think they just used those numbers so that they would know who has it, so they can prepare the HoH competition for an extra player, if necessary.

At least Da'Vonne made it to the Jury this time, earning the second guaranteed payment per her contract. And I like how she dropped some information on Victor on her way out, about how "they" plan to evict him during the Double Eviction.

I'm not sure who Da'Vonne was referring to as "they", but I have heard Paul, Paulie and Corey talk about targeting Victor after August 18th, when the Secret Room envelopes expire. They don't want to take a chance on Victor coming back into the house twice.

So who has the Round Trip ticket? It could be anybody, now. I feel like I don't have anybody to root for anymore, a realistic candidate to win the game. But maybe that will change. I always have hope.

And we have a new HoH, of course, after a grueling battle that lasted nearly two hours.

To celebrate, Victor has enjoyed an entire six-pack of Stella Artois, which seems like a strange choice of beer for Victor, but whatever. Here he is chugging the sixth bottle, amid halfhearted cheers from his cast mates. I heard him say that taking a shower after the competition was excruciating for his hands. He was the only player who used only his hands to grip the rope, rather than using his arms to hold on.

Victor: That's why I was screaming....it was the most painful shower.......and when I picked up the soap...ah it hurt so much. I couldn't shampoo my hair. I just got out of there.

It sounds like he either got treated in the DR, or was given some sort of antiseptic spray and Neosporin to use for treatment. He has a number of cuts or blisters forming, and says that Nicole helped him treat the wounds.Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/08/live-show-aftermath-executive-takes.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Live Show Aftermath: The Executive Takes Office by FeedWatcher
Dreamer Administrator
08/05/16 06:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3122
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)