Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Highlights

This is a response to: Could have sworn I heard Michelle say something about a secret room around 2:30 in the Nairobi room. My flashbacks are being wonky though NT
CassieM
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/08/11
I'll take a peek. I know she mentioned the room in HOH and how she heard drilling in there, but I didn't think she was actively looking for
07/23/16 09:22 AM

anything. Thanks for mentioning this to me!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A Summary of The State of the House Last Night When Feeds Came Back On!
CassieM *
07/23/16 07:25 AM
xx * I seem to remember a convo between Paulie and Z, when they first admitted their attraction, where they decided to play down any relationship stuff NT
katchword
07/23/16 10:24 PM
xx * This was very early on in the game, yup! Zakiyah sine then has been more aggressive and wants validation, while Paulie is more focused on the game NT
CassieM *
07/24/16 08:32 AM
xx * Victor was in the NR sitting next to Frank when the feeds came back. He was present for the entire convo (when Brid was getting loud) NT
bully1gator *
07/23/16 10:32 AM
xx * Yup, I forgot about him. Will edit to add, thanks! NT
CassieM *
07/23/16 12:17 PM
xx * Could have sworn I heard Michelle say something about a secret room around 2:30 in the Nairobi room. My flashbacks are being wonky though NT
hyrulegrrl16
07/23/16 09:18 AM
xx * I'll take a peek. I know she mentioned the room in HOH and how she heard drilling in there, but I didn't think she was actively looking for
CassieM *
07/23/16 09:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 12911
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)