Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Highlights

moeopoly
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 09/05/13
11:15 pm BBT Frank/Nicole convo at hammock, about Frank finding out Day said he called her a slut:
07/17/16 11:53 PM

Frank: I found out she's been telling people I called her a slut.
Nicole: She says you said that at the camera. She said she called you a douchebag, and you said "Oh okay, Day's a slut" so do you remember it in that context?
Frank: No! I mean... *think* Noo.. *still thinking* I don't remember her calling me a douchebag.
Nicole: See, so maybe you just don't remember that convo. Cause then you're like "Don't call me that!".. cause I asked her straight up how it happened, so that way I could tell you, and then apparently looked at the camera and said "Well Dae's a..."
Frank: Idk... but I mean, if she called me a douchebag it'd be fair game. But I don't remember that. But In that context it's..
Corey: A joke.
Frank: Yeh!
Nicole: Right.
Frank: I really don't remember that at all. But I knew I never was like, just called her an f*n slut just out of meanness.
Nicole: No, not out of meanness, no.
Frank: I thought she meant that I said that after I popped her on the a** and she got all upset. And I was like, I REALLY wouldn't done that. And that's what I really thought she meant.
Corey: SHe's just trying to use it.
Nicole: Either way, I've gotten called way worse on my season, and I never used that as a strategy. Frankie was calling me all sorts of stuff.
Corey: What was he calling you?
Nicole: A c-u-n-t.
Frank: Oh my gooooosh!
Corey: Are you serious?
Nicole: I didn't know till I got out thought.
Frank jokes: Does that mean I can call you that, and you won't use It against me?
Nicole: No, don't...
Frank frowns and shakes his head, sincerely says: I would never do that...
Nicole: I think that's why he didn't get In top 3. Cuz I never did anything to him. And he said stuff about Victoria that was even worse than that. ANd people saw it on the feeds, and we didn't know about It till we got out.

Edited (07/18/16 12:48 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 11:15 pm BBT Frank/Nicole convo at hammock, about Frank finding out Day said he called her a slut:
moeopoly *
07/17/16 11:53 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5969
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)