Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Just Another Panic Monday - For Everyone But James
08/03/15 06:47 PM

Just Another Panic Monday - For Everyone But James #BB17
Monday, August 3, 2015
By FeedWatcher

Yesterday Shelli finished her Knight's Challenge successfully, and began to tackle her next challenge, an even bigger project---trying to keep both herself and Clay in the game this week. She basically had to take 24 hours off while she carried out her punishment--she wasn't even allowed to go into the house other than to ring her cow bell and make her required announcements.

And you can't expect Clay Honeycutt to carry out that operation independently. Hell no.

As of right now, Shelli is putting on make up to get ready for a DR session. I've never noticed this, but Shelli apparently puts powder on her shoulders and neck. I'm guessing it is some of that mineral powder to give her upper body some color.

Read more here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2015/08/just-another-panic-monday-for-everyone.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just Another Panic Monday - For Everyone But James
Dreamer Administrator
08/03/15 06:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10501
Thread Tags: Meg BB17, Austin BB17, Shelli BB17, Becky BB17, Steve BB17, Vanessa BB17, Clay BB17, Jackie BB17, James BB17, Jeff BB17, John BB17, julia bb17, Liz BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)