Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

This is a response to: Questions about CBS feeds, should I spend more for no commercials?
binkie94
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/06/07
There are NO commercials on the live feeds so don't pay the extra money. The only reason to pay more is if you plan on watching other CBS shows
07/03/17 09:17 PM

and don't want to watch the commercials.

If you started today on an account that you previously had with CBS you would not get the free 7 day trial and they would bill you immediately. So if you decide to sign up again use a new email addy so you'll get the 7 days free then on the 8th day they will bill you.

You can cancel online anytime before your next billing date which is shown in your acct. There are no refunds for partial months so make sure you cancel before the next billing date.

Yes you will have access to other CBS programs however I don't think it has all the programs

Edited (07/03/17 09:21 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Questions about CBS feeds, should I spend more for no commercials?
bbdude
07/03/17 07:59 PM
xx * There are NO commercials on the live feeds so don't pay the extra money. The only reason to pay more is if you plan on watching other CBS shows
binkie94
07/03/17 09:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 290
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)