Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

This is a response to: Everyone else I've encountered who is using a kindle is having the same issues as I am. Can you tell me what some of your settings are (more in body)
binkie94
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/06/07
This will be long so it will be inside
06/28/15 09:34 PM

Kindle
Under settings-application-silk browser
I have enable instant page loads checked
accept cookies checked
prompt before download checked
load images checked
enable javascript checked
show security warnings checked

In Dolphin browser settings
user agent - desktop
exit settings - clear cache and clear history when exiting - on
web content - open pages in overview - on, load images - always on, flash player - always on, enable javascript - on, block pop ups - on, show security warnings - on
privacy & personal data - accept cookies - on

I hope this helps because I dont' know why I'm able to view the feeds with 2 different browsers on my Kindle and other can't.

I'm having the issue you described on my Galaxy S5 phone using Firefox. I've tried playing around with it and can't get them to work. It works fine in Chrome and the stock browser but not Firefox.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Old Video in Feeds on Kindle - This is not cached data. I have logged out and back in, cleared all saved data. Still can't view live. Any advice?
geekchicklet
06/27/15 01:20 PM
xx * I haven't tried this year but in previous years it only worked for me on the dolphin browser. this year I upgraded to the chromecast so not sure NT
MaddyP
06/27/15 05:37 PM
xx * sorry I just read the inside of your post. yeah if it's not the dolphin browser idk. good luck. did you try contacting cbs? NT
MaddyP
06/27/15 05:39 PM
xx * Response from CBS (NOTE: "Submit a Question" tab loads a blank page, both on my tablets and laptop.)
geekchicklet
06/27/15 06:39 PM
xx * I have. I had to use the link to provide feedback, even though they say they do not respond to it. I had no other choice.
geekchicklet
06/27/15 06:23 PM
xx * I am having the same problem on my Kindle. NT
Boosey02
06/27/15 03:01 PM
xx * I'm sorry. At least we know it's not just us! NT
geekchicklet
06/27/15 03:04 PM
xx * Re: I'm sorry. At least we know it's not just us!
kls6896
06/27/15 04:36 PM
xx * I just tried the feeds on my Kindle Fire HD and they play as they should. I have Firefox and Dolphin installed and both play feeds in real time
binkie94
06/27/15 11:29 PM
xx * I just tried completely removing and reinstalling Dolphin. I still get a blank screen or "WE APOLOGIZE. The selected content has not yet started." NT
geekchicklet
06/28/15 09:40 PM
xx * Everyone else I've encountered who is using a kindle is having the same issues as I am. Can you tell me what some of your settings are (more in body)
geekchicklet
06/28/15 08:30 PM
xx * This will be long so it will be inside
binkie94
06/28/15 09:34 PM
xx * Unfortunately, no luck. I truly appreciate the time you took to document your settings and try to help. NT
geekchicklet
06/28/15 10:03 PM
xx * No problem. Sorry it didn't work for you NT
binkie94
06/28/15 10:09 PM
xx * Thank you SO much. Trying now. NT
geekchicklet
06/28/15 09:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2456
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)