Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

This is a response to: I have Roku 3 and CBS all access channel. I'm logged in and paid. There's nothing remotely indicating feeds will be there? What am i doing wrong? NT
GazingEyes
Joker's Concierge
Reged: 11/15/08
Loc: NYC & Louisiana
First go pick Big Brother show and when you get there, it will show Watch Latest, Clips, and below that you will see the Live feed cameras. NT
06/25/15 02:42 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have Roku 3 and CBS all access channel. I'm logged in and paid. There's nothing remotely indicating feeds will be there? What am i doing wrong? NT
Evil_TX_Redhead
06/25/15 08:00 AM
xx * First go pick Big Brother show and when you get there, it will show Watch Latest, Clips, and below that you will see the Live feed cameras. NT
GazingEyes
06/25/15 02:42 PM
xx * I'm so confused. I have fish and BB music and haven't paid or DL'd anything?? weird NT
Kapri
06/25/15 02:38 PM
xx * Did you sign up for the trial? Maybe you never cancelled from last year and have been being billed all along. NT
binkie94
06/25/15 02:59 PM
xx * I didn't think All Access was around last year. All subs expired? NT
frustratedposter
06/26/15 04:06 PM
xx * Are you talking about your computer? There is no downloading necessary online. If on Roku, you just add the channel and log into it. NT
GazingEyes
06/25/15 02:48 PM
xx * Wondering same. I don't think they will put it up until the feeds are ready. Wish we could test it out, not sure how the roku remote will switch cams
melzoll
06/25/15 11:02 AM
xx * Good questions about flashbacks. To change cameras you have to go back to the first part to see the roku thumbnails and pick another camera. NT
GazingEyes
06/25/15 02:40 PM
xx * They're on fish now. You can choose individual cameras or a quad view NT
binkie94
06/25/15 01:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 980
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)