Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

This is a response to: BB viewer is telling me to login to CBS, it wont let me because I login with twitter, so I log out and log back in on the cbs website...still nothing
liquid8d
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/30/06
Social logins not working in BBViewer...
07/29/14 09:39 AM

Unfortunately the social logins don't seem to work in the builtin Air browser..

I haven't been able to get anyone to help verify this for me, but please try the following:

You will need to get your CBS email + password to login to BBViewer.

I believe you should have had to associate your account with some email address (at least you have to now when you sign up):

In your Browser:

Login at CBS, click on your name at the top right and select Profile. See what email address is listed there. Then Logout, click Sign In then click the Forgot Password link and specify the email address shown.

You should then be sent an email to reset your password. Once you have done so, make sure you are able to login with the email address and password in the browser. If that works, then use the same in BBViewer to login.

If you never had to associate an email address, let me know if there is any option under your profile to do so. I cannot verify this myself.

http://tiny.cc/rmkewx

Edited (07/29/14 09:40 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BB viewer is telling me to login to CBS, it wont let me because I login with twitter, so I log out and log back in on the cbs website...still nothing
ckes212
07/29/14 08:01 AM
xx * Social logins not working in BBViewer...
liquid8d
07/29/14 09:39 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 773
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)